Roo's 2nd Holiday Toy Drive!!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hi fam! this is going way better than i couldve planned! thank you ALL so much, the outpouring of love and support and in one case caffeine has been INCREDIBLE!

I am having serious difficulty finding Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures :( apparently they are a hot item again. the toys r us by me has never had them to the point of they took down the display entirely! If anyone is still considering to donate and knows where to find these they would be much appreciated! im ripping my freakin hair out and i dont even have kids hahaha
~randyroo

#52 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

THANK YOU Royal!!! they are freakin AWESOME!! i would pick them if i was a kid!! you did great, no question they will find excellent homes and brighten some little ones day/holiday.
Happy Holidays DUDE!! sincerely ~randyroo

#53 laylalime

laylalime
  • VibeTribe
  • 189 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

hey Roo, I just found some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I could have sent to you from Amazon! PM me your address and they will be on their way. I time lapse on the boards often, so I just caught this post.

#54 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

((LAYLA)) COMIN THROUGH!! <3 i pm'ed you Thank You, a life saver, i already know there is a kid in stony brook who asked for them!
my mom is an RN/ operating room technician in the emergency room. she has kept me posted on some of the kids that will be there during the holidays.

All my bestess ~Randyroo

#55 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,644 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

i love this place :clapping:

#56 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

i love this place :clapping:

ME TOO DEE!

#57 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Thank You both Spidergawd and Karen!! the two of you really are the icing on the cake this year! <3 another HUGE affirmation that im on the right path, doing a good thing. Thank you for believing in me.

#58 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Thank you Misha, Howie and jud!!! <3 Happy Birthday Jude!!

what a year this has turned out to be!!