Photo
- - - - -

Late I've bBeen thinking about family and friends who are no longer here...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Angelique

Angelique
  • VibeTribe
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

...but I don't really feel like I've lost them. I feel like they are angels in my life, guiding me on the right path, protecting me from danger, and helping to make my dreams come true I think of them often, always in a beautiful garden, and it's comforting to see them and talk with them. They are in my heart :heart:

#2 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,904 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

That's awesome. I wish everyone could understand (and remember) something like that. :) :heart:

#3 Angelique

Angelique
  • VibeTribe
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

Thanks Sarah....and thanks for not pointing out my glaring typos in the thread title :lol:

#4 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,904 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:17 AM

I'm not that bad anymore. :lol: :heart: Life's too short.

#5 Angelique

Angelique
  • VibeTribe
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

LOL :v:

#6 thegoodwife

thegoodwife
  • VibeTribe
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

wow. i recently lost my dad (early december). He was my gps, literally. I would have to go somewhere and he would talk me through it. tell me how and how long etc. after he passed, suddenly, two days after i had seen him, i really got lost on the road driving. it was a devastating feeling to be lost. like really lost, inside and out. I kinda numbed out for several months as other shitty personal things were happening. just this past week, i went with my bf to a funeral for the father of his friend. the man giving the last word before we passed the casket and left our flowers spoke about the departed being in another om, waiting for us. this was part of the message the priest gave at my dad's funeral. alot of what i had heard before returned to me. I was reminded that essentially, whomever has left, is in the next stage of his life, a new place; kind of like a baby coming into the world where we are now. there is so much to learn about and do. Even though he was scared to leave here, now he is in the new place, a paradise. He is learning all the things about it so he can greet me when it is my turn to get there. its the only way to deal with it - believing he is the one who will, once again, teach me all the good things about where i hope to go. Then it will be my turn. hope this helps your heart.

#7 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

:heart: