#1 crazyredbeard

crazyredbeard
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:31 PM

10 x 13 MATTED/FRAMED PRINT: $70 includes shipping
Payments can be sent through Paypal to: crazyredbeard@crazyredbeard.com

Posted Image

I had Egypt on my mind apparently when I worked this one out on 02/04/11 to Silo Effect and Papadosio for my first ever on stage appearance at The National. Turns out, a vulture is known as the Pharaoh's Chicken. Weird, right? Had no prior knowledge of that whatsoever.

Posted Image

Originally created live at the National Theater on 03/05/11 to Reinhold, Sonic Spank and Orchard Lounge, this 4 foot x 4 foot work was quite a tough job to tackle. By the end of the show, I was on a trampoline on the stage, bouncing with the giant painting held over head. Pretty awesome moment

Posted Image

This painting was originally created on 03/19/11 for an event called Shangri La at the Sun Music Hall in Floyd, Virginia. Jennie and DJ Rahbee were nice enough to have Jams and I come out and paint. Their flier was a picture of the elephant god Ganesh, so I decided to revisit the elephant I had painted last year (black and white) in color. The sun and moon are represented, as well as a Hamsa hand, which wards off the evil eye. The moon is extra large due to the supermoon of that evening and the balance in the painting, I believe, was due to the equinox. This work will be hanging in the PhilaMOCA starting Friday, March 25th-April 25th.