AHHHHH!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

These two fucking turds are fighting over who's gonna drill the shit out of our own country the most.
They're fighting over creating oil and coal jobs.

Romney mentioned alternative energy as a side note!

And now Obama's claiming he's proud he's opened up our lands, our park lands, for more oil driliing.

WE ARE SO FUCKED!

#2 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

...and this moderator is a joke.

She is letting the turds do whatever they want

lolerator

#3 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,956 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

Just view it as theater...the rest is details.

#4 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,748 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

Yeah, the facts really took a beating again last night for the two turds to get their "message" across.

I mean, how bad is it when both en stand there and make completely false assertions over and over again and we call it "debate" aimed at the highest office of the land.

This country is broken. Seriously, seriously broken.

people are cheering for one side or another and all the while they peddle the lies they were fed in these debates, speeches, etc..

It's really sad to think an entire nation is living a relationship with their government that more resembles deliberate verbal and mental abuse than representation.

#5 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Yeah, the facts really took a beating again last night for the two turds to get their "message" across.

I mean, how bad is it when both en stand there and make completely false assertions over and over again and we call it "debate" aimed at the highest office of the land.

people are cheering for one side or another and all the while they peddle the lies they were fed in these debates, speeches, etc..

It's really sad to think an entire nation is living a relationship with their government that more resembles deliberate verbal and mental abuse than representation.

Bingo dude. Once again you got it spot on.

I shouldn't have watched last night though. It made my blood boil, gave my anxiety, made me even more scared for my kids' future.

#6 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,632 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

I turned it off after about 30 minutes. Did they ever get around to actually answering any of the questions that were asked?

#7 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

Not directly.
The only question answered (indirectly) to me is that neither of them has a plan, neither of them are worthy to lead.

ALL HAIL THE PIG is now officially replaced with WE ARE SO FUCKED.

#8 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

A sadly eloquent and accurate portrayal of things as they stand presently in these United States.

#9 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

I did not see 1 question answered. I saw 100 % pivots

#10 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,994 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

we have a winner!

spot on. once again.

can't even watch the nonsense

#11 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,632 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

FactChecking the Hofstra Debate

Obama and Romney continue false, misleading attacks in second debate.
Posted on October 17, 2012

The second Obama-Romney debate was heated, confrontational and full of claims that sometimes didn’t match the facts.
  • Obama challenged Romney to “get the transcript” when Romney questioned the president’s claim to have spoken of an “act of terror” the day after the slaying of four Americans in Libya. The president indeed referred to “acts of terror” that day, but then refrained from using such terms for weeks.
  • Obama claimed Romney once called Arizona’s “papers, please” immigration law a “model” for the nation. He didn’t. Romney said that of an earlier Arizona law requiring employers to check the immigration status of employees.
  • Obama falsely claimed Romney once referred to wind-power jobs as “imaginary.” Not true. Romney actually spoke of “an imaginary world” where “windmills and solar panels could power the economy.”
  • Romney said repeatedly he won’t cut taxes for the wealthy, a switch from his position during the GOP primaries, when he said the top 1 percent would be among those to benefit.
  • Romney said “a recent study has shown” that taxes “will” rise on the middle class by $4,000 as a result of federal debt increases since Obama took office. Not true. That’s just one possible way debt service could be financed.
  • Romney claimed 580,000 women have lost jobs under Obama. The true figure is closer to 93,000.
  • Romney claimed the automakers’ bankruptcy that Obama implemented was “precisely what I recommend.” Romney did favor a bankruptcy followed by federal loan guarantees, but not the direct federal aid that Obama insists was essential.
  • Romney said he would keep Pell Grants for low-income college students “growing.” That’s a change. Both Romney and his running mate, Ryan, have previously said they’d limit eligibility.
Both candidates repeated false or misleading claims they have made, and we have rebutted, many times before. Obama repeated his claim that he wouldn’t put tax rates for affluent families higher than they were under Bill Clinton. Actually, he’s already signed two new taxes that will also fall on those same high-income persons. And Romney accused Obama of saying “no” to the Keystone XL pipeline. Actually, no final decision has been made, and the company says it expects to win approval and start construction early next year.
For full details on these and other claims in this spin-filled debate, along with links to original sources and full source citations, please read on to our Analysis section.
http://factcheck.org...hofstra-debate/

#12 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,180 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

There is a line of thought that the leadership of a nation reflects the state of the nation.

Yes we are so fucked!

The best I can do is keep working on making myself a better person.

#13 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,632 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

(((beingfuckedbettervibes)))

#14 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

There is a line of thought that the leadership of a nation reflects the state of the nation.

Yes we are so fucked!

The best I can do is keep working on making myself a better person.

I can use some one to work on me right now

#15 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

At least we still have national park lands.

Is your solution to just auction them off to the highest bidder?