Photo

Why America is no longer the best...learn Chineese now.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

This is a sad day for america, IT WAS NOT EVEN IN THE NEWS OR WALLSTREET.

THIS IS A MAJOR EVENT IN US HISTORY WITH NO NEWS COVERAGE.

GUESS THE ELECTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN THIS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME...

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner....oil-us ing-yuan

This is worth a read.

On Sept. 11, Pastor Lindsey Williams, former minister to the global oil companies during the building of the Alaskan pipeline, announced the most significant event to affect the U.S. dollar since its inception as a currency. For the first time since the 1970's, when Henry Kissenger forged a trade agreement with the Royal house of Saud to sell oil using only U.S. dollars, China announced its intention to bypass the dollar for global oil customers and began selling the commodity using their own currency.

"The most significant day in the history of the American dollar, since its inception, happened on Thursday, Sept. 6. On that day, something took place that is going to affect your life, your family, your dinner table more than you can possibly imagine."

"China made the official announcement. China said on that day, our banking system is ready, all of our communication systems are ready, all of the transfer systems are ready, and as of that day, Thursday, Sept. 6, any nation in the world that wishes from this point on, to buy, sell, or trade crude oil, can do using the Chinese currency, not the American dollar.

"On Friday, Sept. 7, Russia announced, that as of today, we will supply China with all of the crude oil that they need, no matter how much they want... there is no limit.And Russia will not sell or trade this crude oil to China using the American dollar."

These duo actions by the two most powerful adversaries of the U.S. economy and empire, have now joined in to make a move to attack the primary economic stronghold that keeps America as the most powerful economic superpower. Once the majority of the world begins to bypass the dollar, and purchase oil in other currencies, then the full weight of our debt and diminished manufacturing structure will come crashing down on the American people.

This new agreement between Russia and China also has serious ramifications in regards to Iran, and the rest of the Middle East. No longer will U.S. sanctions against Iran have a measurable affect, as the rogue nation can simply choose to sell its oil to China, and receive Yuan in return, and use that currency to trade for the necessary resources it needs to sustain its economy and nuclear programs.

The world changed last week, and there was nary a word spoken by Wall Street or by politicians who reveled in their own magnificence as this event took place during the party conventions. A major blow was done on Sept. 6 to the American empire, and to the power of the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency. And China, along with Russia, are now aiming to become the controllers of energy, and thus, controllers of a new petro-currency.

#2 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

We can become the leader of alternative power, thus making oil power "quite lame".

#3 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

I would like to think that would happen but we seem to suck at that.

#4 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Now there seems to be a fire under our collective asses to make the change.

#5 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,403 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

I wonder sometimes (and this is going to ruin my chance to ever be elected president of the US)...but I wonder why one group of people has to be better than the next. Is it really helpful that one group, say Americans, have a privileged position over others. This exalted position has led to what, exactly? In part I guess it's "our debt and diminished manufacturing structure." Wars too.

Growth and evolution take time, and certainly we're still in the time of nation-states. I wouldn't advocate for their immediate dissolution. Still, when I read articles or hear statistics about which country is ahead or how "we" are loosing to "them", I can't help but think about how arbitrary the lines are, about how equilibrium comes when strong concentrations are put next to weaker ones, about a time when the people of the world decide that doing better at the expense of others is not doing better, about a time of people experiencing the world as an "us".

#6 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

There will always be an "us and them " mentality until we all look the same on the outside.

#7 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

We all look the same on the inside.

You would think thousands of years of war would have gotten folks to figure that out.

I hear you jabbadoodle i think greed will always be what drives us apart.

I wonder who will come to the U.S.A.'s help when we need it and who will send billions of aid to other countries that need it and when will they come calling to cash in on national debt and how long before gas is $10 a gallon?

#8 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,221 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

I wonder sometimes (and this is going to ruin my chance to ever be elected president of the US)...but I wonder why one group of people has to be better than the next. Is it really helpful that one group, say Americans, have a privileged position over others. This exalted position has led to what, exactly? In part I guess it's "our debt and diminished manufacturing structure." Wars too.

Growth and evolution take time, and certainly we're still in the time of nation-states. I wouldn't advocate for their immediate dissolution. Still, when I read articles or hear statistics about which country is ahead or how "we" are loosing to "them", I can't help but think about how arbitrary the lines are, about how equilibrium comes when strong concentrations are put next to weaker ones, about a time when the people of the world decide that doing better at the expense of others is not doing better, about a time of people experiencing the world as an "us".

But Gary, we won the genetic lottery and were born in the USA. Hence we deserve more than everyone else.

#9 Jam Fan

Jam Fan
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

but we have elected science minded people to "save us"

#10 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

seems to me this means we need to become energy independent. drill, baby, drill.....

#11 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Chinese is a race..Mandarin is a language...

#12 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

I thought mandarin was a chicken sauce.

Shows how much i know.........better start learning how to speak chicken sauce then :chicken:

#13 August West

August West
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,227 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

I thought mandarin was a chicken sauce.

Shows how much i know.........better start learning how to speak chicken sauce then :chicken:

another follower of General Tso

#14 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

TASB says the BRICS nations have been working on this for a while. It doesn't mean shit if the deal is between two nations such as China and Russia. The western society economic reign still stands. Commodities are still dollar pegged in their trades. But the author has a point.

#15 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

It means quite alot if the dollar is devalued more and more and the yuan is what they want in payment for oil.

Tell me it means shit when gas is $10 a gallon and your breaking up furniture to keep warm.

#16 Jwheelz

Jwheelz
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationNutmeg State

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

another follower of General Tso

:rolling:

#17 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

why did the chicken sauce cross the road?

#18 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

TASB says he's been saying this here for a while. We're in decline. That doesn't mean it is going to happen one way or another. But the writing is on the wall. TASB says. :dunno:

#19 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,127 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

I hate to break up your little outrage party but this simply is not true. This was a statement made by a Chinese official that picked up a lot of fanciful press writers because it's one of those topics that can sell papers.

#20 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

TASB says Julius is right. :dunno:

#21 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

Well, i hope so.

This whole thing seems to be going South more and more lately.

Soon it wont matter who the super powers are when the whole planet turns to shiznit.

Hi tasb...Hi Julius......let me know when to worry :wavey:

Till then i will keep the stockpile of ammo, guns and canned hams up.

#22 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,221 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

I like ham

#23 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

I hate to break up your little outrage party but this simply is not true. This was a statement made by a Chinese official that picked up a lot of fanciful press writers because it's one of those topics that can sell papers.

party pooper

#24 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

TASB says the BRICS nations have been working on this for a while. It doesn't mean shit if the deal is between two nations such as China and Russia. The western society economic reign still stands. Commodities are still dollar pegged in their trades. But the author has a point.

China and Russia is half of BRIC which stands for Brazil, Russia, India, and China.

Tell TASB to get his head out of his ass.

#25 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

anyway, whenever the word "Best" is used all by itself it makes you wonder. Best at what?

I'm sure America is still the best at something... like... the leader of the world in diabetes or something.

#26 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

like... the leader of the world in diabetes or something.

srsly :sad:

#27 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

anyway, whenever the word "Best" is used all by itself it makes you wonder. Best at what?

I'm sure America is still the best at something... like... the leader of the world in diabetes or something.

How can no one love this guy?! :lol: hilariously true