• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

let's drink every time Paul Ryan tells a lie in tonight's debate.

That's a sure way to get hammered.

#2 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

#3 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

wow... looks like Biden is going to make him cry :cry:

#4 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

#5 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image

I told you he looked like Jughead Jones... a real life replica.

#6 beerzrkr

beerzrkr
  • VibeTribe
  • 716 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

…as opposed to the 2 wars Biden voted for, the health care based off of Romney, the Benghazi fiasco, the “um we did that” line used multiple times,..

The best line I heard was on facebook and I can’t remember who to contribute it too. It was, “The debate was like McDonalds’ and Burger King arguing over who’s fries are better for you”

#7 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

#8 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

#9 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

…as opposed to the 2 wars Biden voted for, the health care based off of Romney, the Benghazi fiasco, the “um we did that” line used multiple times,..

The best line I heard was on facebook and I can’t remember who to contribute it too. It was, “The debate was like McDonalds’ and Burger King arguing over who’s fries are better for you”

Why you picking on Joe? He's an honest stand up guy who would never lie to us about...oops

State Department official: Negotiations to extend U.S. troop presence in Afghanistan starting soon

Despite statements by Vice President Joe Biden, the State Department is about to begin formal negotiations over the extension of U.S. troops past 2014, a top State Department official said Tuesday.

Last week, U.S. and Afghan negotiators met in Kabul to talk about the Bilateral Security Agreement that will govern the extension of U.S. troops past 2014, when President Barack Obama said the combat mission in Afghanistan will end and the U.S. will complete the transition of the entire country to Afghan government control.

Also last week, Biden told Americans during his Oct. 11 debate with Republican vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan that U.S. troops were leaving Afghanistan by 2014.

"We are leaving in 2014, period, and in the process, we're going to be saving over the next 10 years another $800 billion," Biden said. "We've been in this war for over a decade. The primary objective is almost completed. Now all we're doing is putting the Kabul government in a position to be able to maintain their own security. It's their responsibility, not America's."

More
http://thecable.fore...n_afghanistan_s

#10 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image