• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,526 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

Sex aid gel '18 Again' on sale in India claims to make women's bodies 'like a virgin again'

An ad posted online for the vaginal tightening gel shows a couple dancing while stealing lines from the Madonna classic ‘Like a Virgin’ and claims to ‘empower the new age woman’

If you’re looking for a way to feel like a virgin again, here it is.

So says an Indian pharmaceutical company hawking a new vaginal tightening gel called 18 Again, which promises to whip aging lady parts back into shape, all under the guise of female empowerment.

In an ad posted on YouTube, an Indian woman lures a man onto a dance floor, loosely stealing lines from Madonna’s “Like a Virgin,” as the couple purrs that it “feels like the very first time.”

On its website, the company boasts that in addition to tightening, the gel also “helps prevent infections, encourages natural lubrication, masks foul odor, reduces involuntary urine escape,” and a slew of other surprising effects.

Critics who didn’t buy the company’s claim that the product is to “empower the new age woman” sounded off on Twitter.
“Love it when companies find creative new insecurities for women. My existing range just don’t drain my pay fast enough,” Twitter user Nabeelah Jaffer wrote.

“And now I need jaw raising gel,” another user tweeted in response to seeing the ad.

The gel is manufactured by pharmaceutical company Ultratech India. Its all-natural ingredients include aloe vera, Vitamin E and pomegranate.

The company’s website features an impressive FAQ section, including an explainer on how to determine if “you have loose vagina.”

A Twitter account for 18 Again is overrun by quotes by female icons like Coco Chanel and Nora Ephron.
A jar of the gel goes for 2430 Indian rupees, about $45.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,108 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

I prefer this stuff http://hymenshop.com/

"Restore your virginity in five minutes with this new technologically advanced product. Kiss your deep dark secret goodbye and marry in confidence for only $29.95 … no surgery … no needles … no medication … no side effects … only $29.95...FREE worldwide discreet delivery sent upon your payment!!!

Posted Image Spice up your sex life and bring the Va Va Voom back to the bedroom... only $29.95 and you can restore your Virginity and have your first night back anytime! … no surgery … no needles … no medication … no side effects … only $29.95...Delivered immediately and discreetly for FREE anywhere once your payment is received!!!"

#3 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,462 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

I'll try almost anything twice.

#4 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Does it work on buttholes too? :naughty:

#5 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,462 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

You feeling a little sloppy back there Julius? :huh:

#6 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,812 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

You feeling a little sloppy back there Julius? :huh:

File that under things I never needed to think about. :eek1:

#7 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,457 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

(((Julius' ass slop)))

#8 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,812 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

(((Julius' ass slop)))

Guess with the right products, that could become more like (JAS).

#9 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,719 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

Why do I alway regret reading L & S?

#10 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,812 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:58 AM