Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

not long enough

#3 Roasted and Toasted

Roasted and Toasted
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,245 posts
  • LocationUnder a tent

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

He does not deserve to spend his sentence in isolation, while plenty of non violent offenders do their bids in the general pop.

#4 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

Good. Let him rot. I hope he isn't in solitary.

#5 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

it's unfortunate, but all the pedophiles get to spend their sentences amongst each other in a safer, happier location, far removed from gen pop. so so so unfortunate.

#6 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,011 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

did you read the statement he made? it turned my stomach...the man is a dirtbag :bang:

Evaluate the accusers and their families. Realize they didn't come out of isolation. The accusers were products of many more people and experiences than me. Look at their confidants and their honesty. Think about how easy it was for them to turn on me given the information, attention and potential perks. I never labeled or put down them or their families. I tried and I cared, then asked for the same.
Please realize all came to the Second Mile because of issues. Some of those may remain.

w
t
f
?!?!?!?!?!

#7 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

He is insane. He honestly with all his being believes there is nothing wrong with raping children. His brain is utterly broken. And his wife is deep in denial and should probably be sharing a cell with him.

#8 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,565 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

He is insane. He honestly with all his being believes there is nothing wrong with raping children. His brain is utterly broken. And his wife is deep in denial and should probably be sharing a cell with him.

sadly that's how pedophiles think

#9 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

sadly that's how pedophiles think

No. Some know what they are doing is wrong. They just have poor impulse control. This guy is a special breed of animal. He thinks his actions are as normal as taking a shit and thinks HE is the victim here. Psycho. I live at ground zero for all this so we get pure, undistilled local news on him and his bullshit. His radio address last evening and on court today confirms it...the animal is rabid.