Does Vibes Still Sell Local Tickets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hogan20a

hogan20a
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

I remember hearing a few years ago that Vibes sells discounted tickets to local area residents...is that still the case and if so what are the details on that. Who can buy, how much, where to buy, etc...

#2 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,319 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

Here you go....(from FAQ's)

Bridgeport resident tickets are only on sale at the Gate this year. Resident ticket holders may NOT come in on Thursday. These are Fri, Sat & Sun *only* tickets. All 3 days for one price! They are $75 for the 3 day pass. You must show photo ID with a Bridgeport address or (if you just moved to Bridgeport) a photo ID plus a utility bill (electric, phone, rent receipt) with the same name as is on the ID. No access to the camping areas or Late Night stage. You must buy the Weekend Camping pass for Thursday entry or to access the camping areas or Late Night stage.

:smile:

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 24,276 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

Thank you Karen :clapping:

#4 hogan20a

hogan20a
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

Is it one ticket per person? If my wife and I are going together and none of those bills are in her name, will that be a problem? We also have different last names, should I bring the marriage certificate?

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 24,276 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

Hi hogan20a, those are the guidelines from last year. Assuming they are the same, does she have an ID such as a driver's license with her Bridgeport address on it?
If she has an ID with her Bridgeport address, you will not need any additional documents to get the Bridgeport resident ticket.

#6 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,488 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

these are last year's guidelines so the part about resident tickets only being available at the gate is subject to change.

as far as it being "one ticket per resident w/ bridgeport ID" that part will remain the same.