Photo
- - - - -

Sio, I want to have a discussion about 9/11/2001; research writings of Dr. Judy Wood

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#51 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Any thoughts? Very interesting anomaly to have cars cooking off and spontaneously combusting from a plane hit 80 stories into the air and not in the field of solid debris path.

There were also cars that were exploding over by South street sea port, across the island. And people reporting intense heat from as far away as the manhattan bridge.....

Then there is the anomoly of peoples clothing "catching fire" without any fire in the area....

#52 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

Posted Image

Clearly :coffee:

#53 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

A shark in a pool with a light on its head?

I dont see the connection. Care to address the spontaneous combustion of vehicles as reported in the eye witness testimonies?

#54 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

When I have some more time, I'll post even more testimony and eye witness account. I also have a lot more anomalies to address.... :lol:

#55 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

Sharks w/ Freakin' Lasers!!! :rolleyes:

I honestly don't have a good explanation. I kind of doubt that Judy Wood does either, but I'd be happy to look at her book if you want to let me borrow it sometime. I'm surely not inclined to buy it, based on what I've stated previously in this thread about some of the shoddy "evidence" presented on her website.

I'm not going to discount anybody's eye witness account. People are entitled to believe what they want and it's not my place to say their account is accurate or not. But I'm sure you're aware of the many studies that find that eyewitness accounts aren't always reliable - especially in situation of distress. We tend to process information into something that makes sense to us, whether accurate or not. :dunno: Everything with a grain or pile of salt I guess.

#56 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

Dr. Judy Wood does not have the answer to the question either, no. And she makes no claim to know something beyond the knowledge we have. But what she clearly and succinctly manages to do is tear the official report apart by showing in great detail the anomalies of that day.

Then forms a hypothesis of the kind of technology that could have been deployed that day.

I've got a lot more, so since I'm gonna have to be the "conspiracy guy", I may as well show people just how much research has gone into my conspiracy facts.

#57 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

There are an awful lot of first responders and firefighters that saw vehicles burst into flames that day. 1 or 2 people I would hold them with a lot less creedence over the 15-20 that reported very similar information from very separate locations.

and no one but seany will touch this thread. :lol:

#58 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

It could be the excellent thread location, but I kind of doubt it :funny1:

#59 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

:lol:

Dang it.....

#60 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

OK, so no one can or wants to explain the car anomaly. Let's move right along then to another very interesting anomaly surrounding 9/11.

http://en.wikipedia....ane_Erin_(2001)
Hurricane Erin.
Hurricane Erin was the longest-lived hurricane in the 2001 Atlantic hurricane season. The sixth tropical depression, fifth tropical storm, and first hurricane, Erin developed from a tropical wave on September 1. After strengthening to a 60 mph (95 km/h) tropical storm as it moved to the west-northwest, wind shear weakened Erin and caused it to dissipate on September 5. The remnants re-organized into a tropical depression the next day, and Erin strengthened into a hurricane on September 9 while moving northwestward. This was the latest date for the first hurricane of the season since Hurricane Diana on September 10, 1984.[1] Erin quickly intensified and reached peak winds of 120 mph (195 km/h) later on September 9. At its closest approach, Erin passed 105 miles (170 km) east-northeast of Bermuda near peak intensity, and subsequently weakened as it turned to the east. A trough turned Erin to the northeast, and after passing just east of Cape Race, Newfoundland it became extratropical on September 15. The extratropical remnant continued northeastward and lost its identity near Greenland on September 17.

Posted Image

Although on 9/11/2001 hurricane Erin was on track to smash into the east coast in direct line of NYC, she was not reported by any major news outlet except for brief mention by Fox news. There was a eastward bound cold front moving from the west that could have helped change her direction, but from a meteorology stand point, she should still have been of concern based on the timing.

In fact, the weather reports all stated that the day would be calm and clear throughout. You can view the weather reports on archive.org.

Yet JFK, Laguardia and Newark airports all reported rain and thunder.

There are more interesting science based information regarding hurricane Erin, but I wont inundate this post with that as most aren't likely to get those parts...yet.

But, my question remains, why wasn't this potential threat shared with the public and how did this hurricane make a sudden and dramatic shift out to sea? :dunno:

#61 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

Posted Image

Here is an image from nasa of Erin and her proximity to NYC.

Anyone interested in more data on Erin can find it here.
http://www.nhc.noaa....1erin.html#FIG1

#62 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE) Ranking ACE (104 kt

#63 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

Thoughts on why/how erin wasn't reported and how she made the drastic turn back out to sea?

#64 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

OK, again presumably no one has a comment or rebuttal. So, we'll move along and jump to another strange anomaly that was talked about briefly at the beginning of this thread, but we'll dive in a little deeper this time.

Twisted, "jellified", shriveled, "dustified" and bent steel.

From the steel i-beams from teh wtc 1 and 2, to the Bankers Trust building (which I will get into later), there are many interesting observations of steel doing the below.

Posted Image
In the center of the above image, there is a white painted (presumably) steel I-beam that has been twisted, shriveled and pinch crimped. This photo was taken by FEMA, addressing the damage to the 15th floor of the Bankers Trust building sometime after 9/11/2001.

My question, how did this happen?
First, steel beams, to my knowledge and research, do not under-go this level of heat and force from being clobbered by a falling section of debris from WTC1. No where have a found a similar example. It's an astounding anomaly.

Posted Image
Take a look at the steel beam in the bottom right hand corner of this photo. It appears to have been split, twisted and somehow "eaten". At first I thought this was aluminum cladding. But of course that observation is false because aluminum doesn't rust. That is one rusty beam. What caused this?

Posted Image
This is a photo of a portion of the extorior "wheatchex" form WTC 1 or 2. The photo is from NIST, as this was a portion of the steel investigated by them and their "official report". The portion on the bottom is actually of the greatest interest. Notice how it is "rolled" up. Again, what caused this level of heat? The kerosene fires observed from the plane impact isn't sufficient to cause this. Not even close. So, what did it?

Posted Image
I find this photo almost comical. Take a look at that postal truck in the back ground. How on earth did this van "melt" or "jellify" and yet the paint job is uneffected?
In the forground there is a car that has a strange "burn" mark down the hood going to the front. As if someone took an incinerator device to it. Very odd...

Posted Image
Here is a photo of the only recovered filing cabinet. Ser. WTF?

I'll add more to this post soon'd.

#65 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:02 PM

Thoughts on any of these photos?

Prolly not. So, lets move on now to the evidence surrounding WTC7, the claim of "molten metal" and the dishonest information of Steve Jones and the controlled demolition theory.

#66 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

As far as TWC7 is concerned, the most recent amount of information that Ive seen, is best described by David Chandlier. I actually never needed to go after WTC7 as the smoking gun because there is clear scientific evidence that makes the official story bunk simply from the items I've posted here.

in the series provided, David Chandler calls out the leaders of the NIST report on WTC7 and their clear fraudulent science used to describe the global collapse.

The NIST report is fraudulent.

#67 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

Whether or not controlled demolition was used to bring down WTC7, remains a mystery. I've read the reports and watched the videos of the collapse from just about every angle available. The one thing that still rings interesting regarding WTC7s global collapse, is the lack of significant audio that would indicate explosives.

#68 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:56 PM

Thoughts on this material?

#69 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

Wow. Not even a "you're crazy" or anything...... :tumbleweed:

:funny1:

I'll get to more later. i have to take breaks and actually do work. :lol:

#70 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

If I set a fire in your living room using a torch do you:

A) Sit still and stare in amazement
B) Call the fire department to come and put it out while you finish watching Jersey Shore
C) Call the hotline and report a crazy guy that needs a taznin'
D) None of the above
:lol:

#71 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

I see you've sparked a vigorous debate in this thread! Well done! :lol:

#72 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

Well, I'm simply putting the information into the thread. It is up to those that have the courage to look at the evidence and question the official story to step into the thread and either concur, add or rebuttal the evidence.

I will continue adding to this thread as I see fit.

#73 manzanita stark

manzanita stark
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

Here is an enlargement of the beam in the second picture for ya,

http://gatheringofth...&pictureid=2320

Found it in my album. Not sure if I downloaded it or I did it.

#74 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:49 AM

:undecided:

i dont see it.....

#75 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:06 AM

Not to matter though. Let's discuss the demolition theory tomorrow in hereah. :lol:

#76 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:07 AM

Tomorrow'd

#77 manzanita stark

manzanita stark
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

:undecided:

i dont see it.....

It is just the chunk cropped from the very bottom right of that second pic.of the oddly twisted end of the beam. I compared the two many times before posting.

I find these more interesting and are from the FEMA photos.

http://gatheringofth...&pictureid=2319

http://gatheringofth...&pictureid=2318

http://gatheringofth...&pictureid=2317

http://gatheringofth...&pictureid=2316

#78 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

Why can't I see shit? :lol:

Stark'd

#79 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

Really? You can't see it? :huh:

Man! You're missing out on some good stuff! This could shed light on a lot of mysteries! :eek:

I can't see anything either :lol:
Stark'd

#80 manzanita stark

manzanita stark
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

Why can't I see shit? :lol:

Stark'd

Some idiot (couldn't have been Stark:lol:) uploaded the pics into a private album.

You should see something now. I didn't realize you couldn't see anything.:lmao:

Could've at least told me you saw a red X.:funny1:

#81 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

Thanks, Stark. i had a feeling it was in a private album. Which means no red x or anything. Hence, "I can't see shit!" :lol:

#82 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

The swiss cheese offers a lot of insight into the molecular disassociation going on. I tend to leave those out because most really can't grasp why those pieces of steel are of such intense interest. Thanks for adding. :smile:

#83 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,221 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

Thoughts on any of these photos?

They said shards

This is firemost evidence of an inside job kang'd
:funny1:

#84 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

I wouoldn't want to put those shards in my bunnel, combrahdre.

#85 manzanita stark

manzanita stark
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

The swiss cheese offers a lot of insight into the molecular disassociation going on. I tend to leave those out because most really can't grasp why those pieces of steel are of such intense interest. Thanks for adding. :smile:

Understandable. If you have never worked with heat (fire) and steel it is difficult to grasp how it will and will not behave.

#86 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

Sio, I'd like to talk about Bankers Trust and the idea of molten steel. This post will require some ser. work. I'm reviewing my notes on this topic and preparing to display the thoughts. Just wanted to get it on the move now.

:smile:

#87 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

#88 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Soi, I gave up on this one. lol/