#1 KtotheP

KtotheP
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

Ziontific Summer Solstice Music Festival 6/17 - 6/19

2056 Rt. 100N
Stockbridge, VT

3 Days of Good vibes, Music, Camping and Nature in beautiful Vermont! Come help make the weekend one to remember!!! 18+, NO open fires as there will be a community bonfire, NO dogs, NO glass bottles, NO fireworks, YES respect the property and staff! YES enjoy the music, YES dance! We want this weekend to be one for the ages for all parties involved, so please come with respect or don't come at all!

Musical Acts: The Alchemystics, Roots Of Creation, Jeff Bujak, Roast Beef Curtains, Bearquarium, The Juicy Grapes, Dub Proof, The Problemaddicts, Chachi Carvalho w/ Three Thirty Three, Pulse Prophets, Educated Advocates, Ready Set Flo, Political Animals, Doctor Doom Orchestra, Wolfman Conspiracy, Pipeline Riot, Rhythmic Circus, The Screw Ups, Yes Please, Grant Street Orchestra

Strangers Helping Strangers will also be doing a food drive during this event. So stock up on non-perishables now!!!!

LIKE the Ziontific Productions Facebook page and be in the loop!

$50 Full Weekend ticket available until 3/19. $80 at gate. Get yours today at www.ziontificproductions.com

Go to www.ziontificproductions.com for more info or to order tickets!!!!!!

Hope to see you there! Justin & Shannon of Ziontific Productions!

#2 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

Hmm got that weekend free.:smile:

#3 KtotheP

KtotheP
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

We're really stoked about it. This will be our first fest of the season, and we want to rage for the people of New England. You should come through if you can!

#4 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,287 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

There's a band called Roast Beef Curtains? :lol:

#5 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:21 AM

What about a Sat./Sunday ticket? Think I may have to work Friday.

#6 indershiaL

indershiaL
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

That would be wonderful my parents will be coming over for the summer with some of my nephews, now I know where to spend some bonding time. It will be a great family weekend hope the children would enjoy it. I'm really excited to spend some memorable bonding moments with my family, it's gonna be my treat for them :boogie:.

Edited by nancykind, 28 March 2011 - 11:38 AM.

#7 KtotheP

KtotheP
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:48 AM

There's a band called Roast Beef Curtains? :lol:

yep. :dunno:

#8 jdubb420

jdubb420

• VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

Hello all! Please visit our website www.ziontificproductions.com for ticket info! Weekend passes are currently $65 and yes, sat./sun. passes are available as well! Hope to see you all out on the longest days of the year! It's a celebration!