• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

http://www.jibberjazz.com/events.html

I was thinking of going to this. Seems like a nice small music festival, very easy to get to (maybe 50 minutes from me), and potentially a good festival to bring the kidz too (My young friends)... Anybody every been? Anyone going?

I can't say the band list is blowing me away, but it looks like this one has it's charm.

#2 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

We'll be there with our kiddies. :)

We went to the last 2....it was a lot of fun, though the location has changed.

Great little fest. Jibberjazz does the festival thing well. :jimy:

#3 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

I can vouch for the quality of a JibberJazz production. Well run, well organized, great crowds. Their band selections have something for everyone. This particular venue is very nice. Lots of amenities. Well worth the $.

#4 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

Dear Loyal Jibberjazz Supporters,

Announcing a last minute venue change for MEETING OF THE MINDS V. The festival, which will still take place on September 21-23, has been relocated to Indian Head Camp in Equinunk, PA.

Jibberjazz wishes to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our patrons.

Due to a recent series of unsolvable disagreements between Jibberjazz and Pocono Valley Resort, we felt we had no course of action other than festival relocation.

Our new venue, located just 60 miles from Stroudsburg, PA, features many of the same amenities as our previous site. It is truly a beautiful setting for a music festival. We hope to build a long lasting relationship with Indian Head Camp going forward.

For those patrons who rented cabins, full refunds will be issued. The few on-site cabins available will be used for artist accommodations. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please contact: support@jibberjazz.com . To expedite this process, include the following with your email:
1. Full name and all contact information including postal address
2. Preferred method of refund: check and/or festival tickets

Please bear with us, as we are intensively working on simultaneous aspects of MEETING OF THE MINDS relocation. The next few weeks we will be working night and day to ensure another amazing Jibberjazz festival experience.

Since 2005, Jibberjazz has unleashed 17 successful music & camping festivals. As a loyal patron, the most helpful thing you can possibly do to ease this transition would be to help us get this message out to the masses.

NEW VENUE ADDRESS:
Indian Head Camp
3287 Hancock Highway
Equinunk, PA 18417
(16 miles north of Honesdale, PA on Route 191)
http://www.indianhead.com
Stay tuned for detailed directions and updates at www.jibberjazz.com.

#5 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

I wanna keep this bumped in case anyone here plans to go.

#6 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

I'm Jibberjazz;s LD. Not sure what the deal with this venue change is, I've been offline all weekend. No doubt this is an upgrade, though. Great productions and a welcome atmosphere has been my impression of all the previous event's I've worked. Lineup has me pretty meh, too, but rest assured there'll be some gems in there.

#7 Roasted and Toasted

Roasted and Toasted
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,245 posts
  • LocationUnder a tent

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

Jon had the venue pulled from under his feet with three weeks till the event. He has done well securing a new venue in that short of time.
I certainly wish him well, this has always been a nice little festival.

I will be vending, as I have for the past two years.

#8 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

Nice, litle piggy sammiches.

#9 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

I wish I had a helper for this. Anyone wanna be my plus one?

#10 SHStrangers

SHStrangers
  • VibeTribe
  • 856 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Strangers Helping Strangers is back hosting a food drive with our friends in JibberJazz Productions.

Please bring a non-perishable food, toiletry, feminine hygiene or baby product donation for those in need in these communities.

One can is a meal to someone in need...

One can from every person is a lot of meals!

It'll make you feel good.

#11 djinn_n_juice

djinn_n_juice
  • VibeTribe
  • 518 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

this looks cool, weekend of my birthday and I was looking for something to do, this looks like it

#12 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,634 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Gregoir wants to come and volunteer.