Photo

Hey guys..anyone up for another music fest?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

I know its been a little while since my last post....mostly due to my work schedule this summer.....but I have some info to share, and was wondering if those who read this can lend a helping hand. One of my favorite Jersey bands..Turtle Soup is running a festival, Souper Groove in Wall N.J. Sept 28th & 29th. My step sons band is in a competition to get a spot in the line up.The name of his band is Listen Close and you can check them out at www.reverbnation.com/ListenClose and their facebook page www.facebook.com/ListenCloseNY . Now, here's the link you can go to vote for Listen Close, and give these talented guys a great opportunity. Click on the link and go to vote on the page and vote Listen Close, thanks to everyone who takes the time to do this, you're helping out a really good young upcoming band who may be playing festival near you soon! https://www.facebook...127709503932081 Thank you again for taking the time.

#2 tiedyesky

tiedyesky
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,395 posts
  • Locationjust outside the box

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

I wish I could make the festival, but my kids are comng home from italy for two weeks then :crazy:
However, I did like your sons page, the music is awesome, and we voted for him already.
Hope he wins, and continues to do well <3

#3 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

I wish I could make the festival, but my kids are comng home from italy for two weeks then :crazy:
However, I did like your sons page, the music is awesome, and we voted for him already.
Hope he wins, and continues to do well <3

Thank you...glad you liked them. Who knows, maybe you'll get a chance to see them on the festival scene in the next couple of years

#4 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,001 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I am IASW and I don't go to festivals.

#5 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

I am IASW and I don't go to festivals.

I don't knw what IASW is...but if you like them...maybe you can see them at a club or bar near you or something

#6 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

i am pf, and I don't eat turtles