7/3/13 Dresden Germany

will B+P, Trade, whatever....

Would love to find this!

#2 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

No offense. Love Dylan, but is he actually sounding cognizant or coherent on this tour? Seen him a bunch of times, but stopped after Manchester, NH a few years back. Quite honestly it was terrible. And my friend there who had seen Dylan over 200 times couldn't even take it. Couldn't even comprehend what he was singing to songs that you knew by heart. We walked out after an hour.

I really enjoyed a bunch of shows in the early 200os when Larry Campbell was leading the band, but since then the three shows I've seen have been meh, blah, and terrible :dunno: I'd be happy to hear he's rebounded some.

#3 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Does anyone have access to dime adozen? I hear it's available on there but it's a private site and you need a login. They aren't allowing new sign ups now. Can anyone get this show?

#4 lunaone

lunaone
  • VibeTribe
  • 565 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

Again and Again it is at Sugarmegs

http://tela.sugarmegs.org/alpha/b.html

the grand piano tour is very worth listening to ...nice take on the dylan songbook

#5 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

Thank you!

#6 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Wait, is that mp3 or is it better files? I'm hoping to get better than mp3 (I know, beggers, choosers)

#7 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,582 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

Does anyone have access to dime adozen? I hear it's available on there but it's a private site and you need a login. They aren't allowing new sign ups now. Can anyone get this show?

Yes. I'll check it out when I get home from the city, and drop you a PM if I can download it.

#8 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,582 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

Wait, is that mp3 or is it better files? I'm hoping to get better than mp3 (I know, beggers, choosers)

They're usually .flac files, every once in a while .shn files will pop up, but mostly for older torrents posted.

#9 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Heynow, thanks alot everyone. A boardie sent me his login info for dime a dozen and I'm downloading the BitTorrent right now. I'm really looking forward to this show.

Thanks again, all
J

#10 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Lemireacle, my download fell through. Said it ended in an error and warned me that I'm not authorized. LOL.
If you can get it, let me know!

Thanks alot,
J

#11 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,582 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

D'oh!!

Will do.

#12 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,582 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

I am downloading the show, it should be done shortly. I don't have blanks at the moment, but I can Dropbox it to you, or you can send me some blanks or a flash drive if you don't. PM to let me know how you want the tunes.

#13 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 790 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Ahh, thanks for your help. As it turns out I tried the download again and this time it SEEMS to have worked. So I'm gonna burn it and check it out. I do have a good amount of blanks. Would you like me to send you a burnt copy? PM me and let me know and I'll be happy to send it. This offer is for anyone, by the way.

#14 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,582 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Ahh, thanks for your help. As it turns out I tried the download again and this time it SEEMS to have worked. So I'm gonna burn it and check it out. I do have a good amount of blanks. Would you like me to send you a burnt copy? PM me and let me know and I'll be happy to send it. This offer is for anyone, by the way.

No thank you, I already have the tracks now. :lol:

#15 Esau

Esau
  • VibeTribe
  • 236 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

If dime isn't open to register, you can always check out http://www.hungercity.org/ they also have a large collection of live Dylan audio & video (usually same sources as dime).

Cheers