• 8,813 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Moved in 3...2...1... :lol:

#52 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,459 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Fascinating... from children to buttsecks in one page.

:stands and slow claps:

#53 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,483 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

One day they're babies, then they're off to school. Turn around, and they're working at Vibes. :shocked:

Sometimes it feels like forever, but it goes by faster than you'd think.

#54 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Usually it's the opposite. Go figure.

#55 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

:rotf: :clapping:

#56 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,483 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

You can't just start a slow clap any old time. You have to wait for the right moment.

#57 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Our house is a mad house right now. A baby, us, 2 cats, 2 dogs. Oy! :lol:

#58 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

:rolling:

#59 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

Posted Image

that's how politicians and lawyers are conceived :coffee:

#60 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,639 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

Posted Image

#61 Lostsailr

Lostsailr
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

We just wrapped up a garage sale in preparation for the twins heading to college and I ask myself the same question, Ryan. In the early years...late night was the answer...now it's mornings! Without my wonderful wife...nothing would have gotten done. I only cook, do groceries and all home/lawn care. She does everything else (incredibly well I might add). Looking at all the kids' old books, toys, art sets, etc made me notice a bit, how much has gone by in the past 18 years. Never regretted leaving dishes in the sink, but do regret times I was "too busy" to do something with the kids...I sooooo hope we have 1 more Adirondack camping trip left in us as a family! Now the garage sale is over, we might be able to make it happen before they head in different directions on I-87. 3 weeks and counting.

#62 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

no secrets here ladies. Especially when it comes to taking it in the rear from Depends.

im in..

#63 williscat2000

williscat2000
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationNorthern NJ

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

We just wrapped up a garage sale in preparation for the twins heading to college and I ask myself the same question, Ryan. In the early years...late night was the answer...now it's mornings! Without my wonderful wife...nothing would have gotten done. I only cook, do groceries and all home/lawn care. She does everything else (incredibly well I might add). Looking at all the kids' old books, toys, art sets, etc made me notice a bit, how much has gone by in the past 18 years. Never regretted leaving dishes in the sink, but do regret times I was "too busy" to do something with the kids...I sooooo hope we have 1 more Adirondack camping trip left in us as a family! Now the garage sale is over, we might be able to make it happen before they head in different directions on I-87. 3 weeks and counting.

wow! as a parent of younger kids, this helps keep it in perspective.

#64 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

When I think of my folks raising us four kids - all the sports and classes we took after school, the awesome homemade lunches we enjoyed every day - either packed to eat at school when my mom wasn't going to be home, but mostly in the comfort of our kitchen as we usually walked home for lunch - putting all of us thru school, having a family dinner every single night, weekends and summers at the cottage, taking us all out trick-or-treating in costumes that they made for us, etc... etc... all while building and managing their own successful business... Wow, it just blows my mind!

All I can say is that it took teamwork. My folks are an awe-inspiring team. It couldn't have been easy to hold all that down for all those years, but they did it amazingly well.

I am a lucky, lucky grrrl. :heart: