Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Pogo is very talkative... We have whole conversations together! :funny1:

#2 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Mittens is very vocal. Ginger tries to be, but can't meow. Krista was the best at conversation, but she had the ugliest voice I've ever heard from a cat.

#3 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

Finch is very chatty when she's feeling lovey or wants something. Attius isn't very vocal, but he's been more chatty lately. :)

#4 Tooozday

Tooozday
  • VibeTribe
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Pixel issues royal commands.

#5 Rayzeeday

Rayzeeday
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

Our dog Prudence is getting quite good at puppy talk. But its our cats who can do it without moving their lips that always gets to me.

#6 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

My cat Loki talks to me all the time. If I am gone at school or work he tells me everything that the other kitties have done that day. He will also come running into a room to tell me to follow him some where. Usually he wants to show me a bird outside on the window ledge.

Our youngest cat Odin will call out for Cameraman when he is gone.... he goes to every room and cries out looking for him.

#7 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,436 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

luna talks the most, she actually will answer me. the other ones just mostly let me know when it's time to get up :rolleyes: and floyd will make baby sheep noises at the door in the evening because he can't go out at night :funny1:

#8 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,818 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Nat talks to me but she almost always speaks for another room. It's a rare and celebrated occasion when you can actually SEE Natalie meow.

When you pet Natalie even if she's asleep she lets out a fairly loud "MURP!" can mean

*Hey what's up?
*I love you
*Dinner time?
*I like when you pet me
*I love you but I'm not opening my eyes
*How's it hanging?