Photo

If i get a RV next year am i guaranteed to park in family/boardie?

RV family camping boardie camping

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 kaylierose

kaylierose
  • VibeTribe
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hey I know this is early but Im gonna start saving N0W to rent a RV for next year. But i have one very important question..If i get a RV pass (and a rv ) Can i be parked/camped near boardie?

I wouldn't do it any other way...and finally my wookie friends have grown up and want N0THING to do with General Camping..or what we've been calling it... GenCop!

Had a blast this weekend..Thanks guys for the fun.. Can't WAIT till next year already!

#2 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,169 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

Not guarenteed. depends where they decide to park the RV

#3 kaylierose

kaylierose
  • VibeTribe
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hm. Thats unfortunate.. Are you sure? you worked with parking this year?

#4 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

actually its unlikely... i believe all the rv's park along the sidewalk that runs along the water, and its first come first serve so it seems to me anyway there is a chance youd be rather far back.....

#5 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,855 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

Pretty sure its first come first served with RV's, yes parked along the water

#6 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

unless you got a very small RV then you could park in boardie.... i forget what the size limit is tho - dont think its much more than van size

#7 kaylierose

kaylierose
  • VibeTribe
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

25 feet i hear. Alright. I guess i'll just have to work my magic. <3

#8 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,855 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

25 or less and no generator, heard the King Vibe yelling outside of Tabbooma's 25' and less RV why it was parked in VIP camping, guess he does not know his own rules, even caught a threat later that they would toss Tabbooma if he started the generator, Tabbooma almost did start it to fuck with the powers that be, but its the Vibes and it is the rules, no generators but the rules do say 25' or less can be parked in camping areas. ;)

#9 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

RV parking is considerably different and is done almost completely on first come first serve -

VIP campers with an Rv are parked on the east, along with Handi Campers, everyone else even with boardie, family act passes are parked in the next available spots. That may or may not be on the east side, and may or may not be near boardie.

#10 kaylierose

kaylierose
  • VibeTribe
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

Hm.. i see that a compact one is 19 feet..thats doable..the only problem is the generator..Do the new ones need one? ..Im sure things work if you just turn the key...Right? i never used a rented RV.

#11 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

25" or under with no Gens can be parked anywhere - ANYONE with a gene should be parked on the road and not in camping -
I trust you Tabbooma, but there are plenty of others that would run them with campers right along side.

#12 kaylierose

kaylierose
  • VibeTribe
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

Generators are for what? flushing the toliet/ running the shower?

#13 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,855 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

Tabbooma gets the rules and will follow them, he does not need some guy coming in his camp catching an attitude with him and being a dick because he works for Ken, if the head of ops wasnt there to diffuse it Tabbooma probably would of been tossed for duct taping the guy up and tossing wings at him. ;)

25" or under with no Gens can be parked anywhere - ANYONE with a gene should be parked on the road and not in camping -
I trust you Tabbooma, but there are plenty of others that would run them with campers right along side.

#14 kaylierose

kaylierose
  • VibeTribe
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

I wonder if we could suggest a RV-boardie pass deal.......If we get enough votes maybe they'll do something for us! <3 The vibes crew is great with working with us!

#15 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,855 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

AC, Shower, and running any appliances, can use the bathroom with bottles of water ;)

Generators are for what? flushing the toliet/ running the shower?

#16 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,169 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

I wonder if we could suggest a RV-boardie pass deal.......If we get enough votes maybe they'll do something for us! <3 The vibes crew is great with working with us!

boardie camping is already pretty packed as it is. Don't need a bunch of RV's in there

#17 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,855 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

Nope just need more people slahing tents, throwing hot dogs, screwing with one of Tabboomas favorite boardies, and shallow minded folk insulting Motti ;)

boardie camping is already pretty packed as it is. Don't need a bunch of RV's in there

#18 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

...and shallow minded folk insulting Motti ;)

i first read "shallow minded folks including motti" i was like hey! motti isnt shallow! :funny1:

#19 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,855 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

Motti be cool :bouncey:

#20 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,825 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

the 25' must also include the vehicle towing it, too.

#21 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

seems like it would be hard to find but if you could find a small van style camper with solar panels you'd be set!

(my dream vehicle)

#22 ladygingechilla

ladygingechilla
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,959 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

seems like it would be hard to find but if you could find a small van style camper with solar panels you'd be set!

(my dream vehicle)

Posted Image

Close enough?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RV, family camping, boardie camping