Bridgeport PD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Those who I am predisposed towards not liking often turn out to be the best heros.

BPD was fabulous. I can't tell you how many great things I heard about them protecting and serving and zero about them on the negative side.

#2 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,973 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

same here...and on the way out we got to see them take down 2 thugs right in front of us :ura1:

I felt a li'l bad for the thugs but they were def not Vibers so now I'm not feeling so bad for them...locals should know not to play around that area when there is an abundance of police presence all around!

#3 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:54 PM

Here Here to them being more relaxed this year. I even saw a cop in uniform walk up to a kid rolling a joint along the LI Sound Road and tell him to go elsewhere with that without arresting him or searching him.. That is a chill cop for this party.

#4 Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image
repeat customer

#5 tiedyesky

tiedyesky
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,395 posts
  • Locationjust outside the box

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

he brought his own chicken :clap:

#6 fit4lyf

fit4lyf
  • VibeTribe
  • 28 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

I agree. The presence at first was unnerving. However the entire weekend, I never felt threatened. The PD were kind, curious and respectful. My husband n I like the Indian Lookout scene better though VERY pleased with the PD scene n Bridgeport.

#7 jimbo02816

jimbo02816
  • Validating
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

Cops cool...thank you to the Mayor, the Chief and all the officers of the BPD. Hope you welcome us back next year.