I Need an RV pass, DESPERATELY!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 johnnyrings

johnnyrings
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

Looks like I missed the boat on the RV pass this year. I cant believe they sold out before any bands were announced:(
I need one badly so if you have one or know anyone that does please get ahold of me!!

I will pay top $$
Thanx,
John

email: saysomething1@hotmail.com
instant message me or call me @ 419.464.1800

#2 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,534 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

Vibes does not condone the scalping of RV passes, if you hear of it please feel free to let us know. good luck, hope you find one! at face! :wink:

#3 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,752 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

while it's along way away, i can't remember not seeing some go up for resale @ face closer to the vibes.
keep checking back here, you never know + good luck

also if you can get one under 25 feet,i think you can just get a standard camping or VIP ticket.

#4 Jim

Jim

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

DO NOT pay more than face... those posted/advertised for more $$$ are guaranteed to get a call from VIBEs HQ :cool:

Spend some time here on the boards and you will surely find many for sale from the some of good folks here. :v:

#5 johnnyrings

johnnyrings
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

Thanx everyone for looking out! I just hate this feeling of not knowing if I will be able to make it out this year. Last year it was the wifes first Vibes and we did the RV thing, needless to say now she refuses to do it any other way:( Im keeping the positive Vibes and I'm sure they will be reciprocated soon.
peace--

#6 Jim

Jim

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

Reminder... just in case your rig is 25ft or less, you do not need an RV Pass for VIBEs

#7 annieL

annieL
  • VibeTribe
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

I know a friend who had an extra one last week. I'll see if he still has it!

#8 johnnyrings

johnnyrings
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

@anniel- That would be fantastic! :dance::dance::dance: If he does please have him email me @ saysomething1@hotmail.com...thanx

#9 neurotech

neurotech
  • VibeTribe
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

If anyone has a clue as to where to get one, please let me know: Boneh at dravidor@optonline.net

I need an RV pass, miracle or not. Gotta go to VIBES. Gotta. We brought our three teen and teen+ boys in 2009 in tents. That was the year of mud and bad nitrous vibes, and we were in the thick of it. Tried AllGood with all of them last year in an RV and it was great, but I wanna go VIBES again!!! Please help?

Grateful in advance,

Boneh