• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 377 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

Thank you to the table workers for their service this weekend This was my best Vibes ever! :bouncey: I could not have done this on my own. Sober Camp was great, heartfelt thank you to Ken for giving us our own safe place. Having an official space allowed us to connect with a whole new group of family. I am overflowing with grattitude! :bouncey:

#2 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,091 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

:clapping:

:heart: :heart:

#3 child_of_boundless_seas

child_of_boundless_seas
  • VibeTribe
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:06 AM

well said George. Thanks to sober camp I know I can enjoy the Vibes for years to come. We'll keep doing what we love to do without doing what we love to do.

#4 Seditious

Seditious
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Yes..much thanks.....I had tons of fun at this years gathering... I did get a little opportunity to meet a few of the wharf rats one of the mornings, it was a quick walk across from my tent by the baseball field... wish I had more ample opportunity to hang out, I was sucked into that loud music coming from the stages most of the weekend =) . anyways. thanks a bunch for having us stay in the sobercamp this year. I liked seeing all the recycle bags full of polar seltzer out leaving on the last day, that was cute. and also enjoyed not getting tempted by dealers in backpacks rolling thru camp all weekend ( only happened once ) . thanks !!

#5 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,013 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

I loved the 3 a.m. meeting with the Giant Underground Conspiracy untz in the background.

#6 SpeedwayBoogie

SpeedwayBoogie
  • VibeTribe
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

I think there were at least four, maybe six, that said they may not have gone elsewhere if not for the sober camping. That was very powerful. It was great that we didn't get in the way of anybody else partying, and they didn't get in the way of our not partying. I just hope we didn't keep anybody awake all night. The Rage will continue next year!
Thank you, George, for the coffee. I couldn't do it without morning coffee. Thanks for the great lunch, too. Thanks to everyone who fed me, danced with me, spoke to me, asked how I was, cared about me, ...what else?
"Damned lantern eating tree!"

#7 child_of_boundless_seas

child_of_boundless_seas
  • VibeTribe
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:32 AM

hey a tree has got to eat too. Thanks for your superhero-like dancing and tree climbing. George thanks for the coffee and food. And everyone, thanks for all the love and support. Can't wait to give back some of what has been given to me.