• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iclue76

iclue76
  • VibeTribe
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

Definitely a Vibes for the books!

I have not one complaint. Seriously. No line getting in. No bs bringing waters on to the field. Porties were relatively clean most of the time and always had TP! That's a first! Golf cart crew asking people on the road if they need a lift. Lots of kindness in the air more than usual, even the youngins. Lots of love, smiles and fun times. What more could a girl ask for?

xoxo

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,941 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

Whoo-hoo! I thought Vibes was spectacular this year. :dance:

#3 Danimal

Danimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

This was definitely one the best Vibes, my friends and I put it in the top 5 of the 11 we've been too!

#4 iclue76

iclue76
  • VibeTribe
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

My favorite Vibes was 2003 or 2002, I forget but the one that was on 4th of July weekend...the first Phil & Friends appearance. This year is a close second and I've been to all of 'em. :)

One day, I'll look through all my stuff and take a picture of all my bracelets. :) I think I want to volunteer next year. I heard there was a waiting list this year. Now, that we've been going since the beginning, I feel like I wanna give something back.

Vibes is the one weekend I get out of the entire year that fills me up with enough love and happy times to last me until next vibes. :) <3

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,941 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

YES, love that Vibes is so inspirational it makes us want to give back and be part of creating this wonderful experience for all. :heart:

#6 thegoodwife

thegoodwife
  • VibeTribe
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

Loved this one, even the rain was not a dampener. Great visits and an enormous amount of hugs everywhere. Super music late into the night. Thank you for the biggest change i "felt" - NO PAT DOWNS going through security. (yeah YOU laugh - uggggg). Looking forward to the next one. Hope the contract gets renewed.

#7 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,999 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:04 AM

ken has it dialed in at seaside and this year it seemed like everyone was on the same page, cops, security, staff, vibe tribe...and it was awesome! :ura1:

see you next year for number 11 (for me) :jump: