• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,298 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

I understand you can't bring beer into the concert area but are they allowing it in camping? I'm a little confused about the policy on that. I've been getting mix responses.

#2 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

No idea on that, but my FloydFest tip for you is to skip the tired old Franti show and hit up the stage where The Primate Fiasco will be playing - they will get you dancing and smiling!!! :jamguy:

#3 Joe

Joe
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,298 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

The Primate Fiasco was freaking awesome. Had a way better time seeing them then Mr. Yo Yo Yo How YOU Feel!!!. Great suggestion.

#4 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Yay! :clapping:

They have such good energy... When I was talking to them, they were a little concerned that their stage would be all empty since they were at on the same time as Franti - I told them that if people hear their music, they will leave Franti and come over to hear them play their fresh, happy sounds!

So glad you checked 'em out and dug their music! :mrgreen:

#5 Joe

Joe
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,298 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

I could tell they wee thrilled to have so many people dancing and having a good time to them over Franti. It looked like they were having a good time and by the looks of the crowd everyone was having a blast. Definitely a top recommendation glad i saw them. Yarn, Spirit Family Reunion, MarchFourth Marching Band and Locos Por Juana Were all random, never heard of, recommended bands that I saw that hit me just right. Thanks again for the recommendation seeing Primate Fiasco definitely made me and my friends night that much more fun.