• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jhenri23

jhenri23
  • VibeTribe
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

How Much space can we expect to have for camping? Can we set up two tents if we have one car?

#2 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,378 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

the staff are all on-site now but I can tell you yes, it's enough space for two tents of reasonable size. Best idea is to try to get together with your neighbors on a big common area. More fun and more practical too.

#3 jimbo02816

jimbo02816
  • Validating
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

A basic rule of thumb is the same amount of space your car takes up. Can be skimpy. That's why it's important to get to know your neighbors quickly and maybe share 2 spots. That's what we did at Nateva and it worked out great...we now have life-long friends from Canada.

#4 djinn_n_juice

djinn_n_juice
  • VibeTribe
  • 562 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

Nateva was a joke, after parking the car we literally had like a 2' x 7' space in our marked "camping area", our whole row ended up closing down a fire lane...Vibes space is usually better than that, though I agree you will have to work something out with your neighbors for some kind of "chill zone", unless someone did find a satisfactory answer to the carpool questions raised in another thread

#5 The Gator

The Gator
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts
  • LocationShoreline, Ct.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

make friends with your neighbors.
communicate with the people. this is an important life lesson too !
I find in life there's not much that can't be solved with a little friendly chatter before
any problems arise.