trying to figure out some logistics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tommacco

tommacco
  • VibeTribe
  • 601 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

We have camping passes for the weekend and are staying at a hotel on the shuttle lines... i'd like to set up a small tent where ever i can find some room in the camping area but i was wondering if i'm going to be able to bring one in through the usual entrance from the shuttles or if i need to figure out another way to get in. the cooler would come on a second trip so any comment on those would be appreciated as well.

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,882 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

You can take the shuttle, you will enter through the Arches I believe (which is also called North Gate Ticketing.)

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,882 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

You may find some useful information in this thread: http://www.gathering...el-reservation/

#4 tommacco

tommacco
  • VibeTribe
  • 601 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

sweet thanks... i've been so i know my way around just never brought in camping gear when i wasn't driving in for the weekend and i remember always coming in from the complete opposite direction when that's been the case, just wanting to make sure i don't have to haul any gear over a mile just to get it in let alone find a place to set up. maybe i'll find some ground in boardie land with the proletariate while i'm not enjoying the amenities of a glorious air conditioned hotel room that would probably be considered a real shit hole any other time of the year.

#5 The Gator

The Gator
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts
  • LocationShoreline, Ct.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

as long as you have a camping wristband you can set up a tent or what ever you have. i do. i live close by so i choose to commute back and forth so i can sleep and take a shower. in between setS i can go back to where my friends are camping and chill. since i have a cAmping pass i can stay as long as i like and leave when ever.