• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#301 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

Thanks. Every time I do the program that is my ultimate goal. Someday I'm actually going to do it!! :jamguy:

You will. It took me ages but I finally got there and it felt great! :v:

#302 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

I have been a tad lazy but trying to be conscious of what i am eating.

I planted a garden yesterday in the empty flower box in front of my building giving me some exercise. It felt great to do something like that.

#303 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

Utz white cheddar cheesey poofs are the devil. Just saying. :funny1:

#304 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

How is everybody doing? I've been bingeing on Starbucks green tea frappucino's...not to mention Easter dinner and leftovers. I'm going to weigh in next week. :funny1:

We have started walking the dogs every day, though, so at least I'm getting some exercise. :)

#305 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

I'm not doing WW but I"m weighing myself in weekly.

I'm still 10 lbs above my lowest, but I"m actually doing well with eating well and getting my but to yoga (when I'm not doubled over with belly pain).

I'm down .6 from last week...so it's starting to pay off.

I'm noticing a cycle of being lazy>poor food choices>no energy>no working out>being lazy.....

I wish i still had a gym membership, but being unemployed i just couldn't see paying for it anymore...esp when I get free yoga at the studio I'm going for teacher training at...

#306 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

The good thing about when I eat "crappy" is I don't gain, which makes me happy. :lol:

#307 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

I've not been doing well lately. No other reason than being lazy & not tracking. Hoping the warmer weather will get me out of my funk.

#308 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

I fooled the scale this week- traded my winter jeans and long sleeves in for a light skirt and t-shirt. I lost 1.8! It was a pretty bad week so I was happy to see the loss. It may catch up with me next week but I'm happy for now. :wink:

Total weight loss is 13.2. :jamguy:

#309 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

I'm up .2 this week. Not a big surprise since I was pretty much off program the whole week. I'm buckling down this week and plan to keep going strong on this so I can lose these last 10 or so pounds. :wink:

How's everyone else doing?

#310 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

I'm doing bad. Really bad. Complete lack of motivation, no tracking, no exercising. I need to talk to my leader this weekend & see if he's got any ideas to get me back on track because I can't keep going like this. Its getting depressing. :sad:

#311 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

Sorry Sunshinedrummer!!! I hope your leader can inspire you to get back on track. I'm finding it really hard now a days too- now that it's getting nicer out I just want to drink beer and slack off. :undecided:

#312 gotroot801

gotroot801

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

I'm doing bad. Really bad. Complete lack of motivation, no tracking, no exercising. I need to talk to my leader this weekend & see if he's got any ideas to get me back on track because I can't keep going like this. Its getting depressing. :sad:

How about me dragging both of our lazy asses out of the house for a walk once in a while? Lord knows I could use the excuse, too. :)

#313 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

Back on the wagon today! Got my clementines for breakfast! Go me! :cheerleader:

#314 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

Go Georgi!!!!

#315 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

I'm going to miss my weigh in tomorrow since I'll be away. I'm going to try a new approach once I get back and start my weeks on Sundays. Weekends are always really hard for me so this change might shake things up a bit, and allow me to indulge a bit more on Friday and Saturday nights. :jamguy: It's worth a shot right? :wink:

#316 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

I'm very sad. Stonyfield came out with a greek yogurt, and I got a couple to try, and they are DELICIOUS! Turns out, though, they are 5 points!! :eek:

The 0% fat strawberry I normally get are 3.

Ratfarts!!! :ravn:

#317 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

We got the new WW cookbook that came out. The one that looks like a little binder. We had the caribbean pork tenderloin for dinner last night...OMG...so delicious!!!

Went for a nice hour long walk, too. My legs are feeling good today!

I know you aren't supposed to weigh yourself every day, but I do sometimes just to keep myself in check, and I'm down 4 lbs. since Monday! I'm sure it's just water weight, but it makes me feel good anyways. :funny1:

How is everybody doing?

#318 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:00 PM

Good job Georgi!! I typically weigh myself every day when I remember. Today I came in at the lowest I've been since I started this WW journey.

My trip was tough though- really crappy expensive food but I did get to the gym one night and the other night I walked around Disney for hours. :wink: I'm looking forward to weighing in this week. Also I started my week yesterday so it'll be interesting to see if that will change things up for me.

#319 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

For my "official" weigh in this morning at home, I am down 3.5 lbs. for the week! My points have now gone down to 30. Wahh. :lol:

From when we first started weight watchers a year ago (and didn't really follow it half the time), I'm still down 19 lbs! :woot:

I'm excited to keep up the good work, and hope to be my goal in no time. :cheerleader:

At least you made it to the gym! And yes, the walking around Disney will definitely help! I still have a bruise on my left big toe from my sneakers being shitty. Is that normal...that was 3 months ago? :eek:

#320 gotroot801

gotroot801

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

After Saturday's meeting I'm making a concerted effort to earn activity points every day this week. I'm down 3 pounds from 3 weeks ago and am back at goal, but I want to get back below 180 this summer. So far:

Saturday: 25 minutes walking - 2 points
Sunday: 43 minutes walking with the dog, 42 minutes without - 7 points
today: 31 minutes on the treadmill - 7 points
tomorrow: whatever I get playing broomball

#321 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:02 PM

At least you made it to the gym! And yes, the walking around Disney will definitely help! I still have a bruise on my left big toe from my sneakers being shitty. Is that normal...that was 3 months ago? :eek:

Totally normal! I still have a bruise also on my left big toe from my Utah trip last October. :wink: Sexy isn't it??

#322 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

Ugh, I hate it. I painted my toes a dark dark purple...almost black, because I could still see it through an orangeish color I had, and a red color. Ratfarts. :(

I wanted to get a pedicure, but I refuse to stick a bruised toenail in the poor woman's face. :lol:

#323 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Rich made us coconut chicken tenders last night...he modified the recipe to add my gluten free breadcrumbs, but they came out to 3 points a tender, and we had some cheesey broccoli with them. MMM!

I love this website!!!!

http://www.skinnytas...warm-honey.html

Tonight we are having honey mustard pork chops from the new WW cookbook...with some zucchini and corn on the cob!!! :clapping:

#324 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

And somebody motivate me to throw my raincoat on and go walking with an umbrella. I haven't wanted to walk all week because of the stupid rain. :ravn:

#325 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

And somebody motivate me to throw my raincoat on and go walking with an umbrella. I haven't wanted to walk all week because of the stupid rain. :ravn:

I hear ya!! It's been shitty here all week too. Bill's all for walking in the rain but me not so much. I told him that tonight if it's rainy out he needs to be cool with me going to the gym since I have to do something.

Down 1 pound this week, actually since I weighed in 2 weeks ago. So far my week is going really well since I started tracking on Sunday. :wink:

#326 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

After Saturday's meeting I'm making a concerted effort to earn activity points every day this week. I'm down 3 pounds from 3 weeks ago and am back at goal, but I want to get back below 180 this summer. So far:

Saturday: 25 minutes walking - 2 points
Sunday: 43 minutes walking with the dog, 42 minutes without - 7 points
today: 31 minutes on the treadmill - 7 points
tomorrow: whatever I get playing broomball

Same here, I need to get off my lazy ass, but all this %*&$^@ rain isn't helping me get back into a routine with walking. :plain:

Going to investigate Planet Fitness tonight. If it looks good, I'm joining. :dance:

#327 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

I used to go to Planet Fitness. $10 a month isn't too shabby. I miss the treadmill. Bah.

So Rich called me at lunch and said he saw 2 old people walking in the rain, and proceeded to laugh at me saying if they can do it, I can. So, I guess I am walking tonight in the rain. :ravn:

#328 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

I used to go to Planet Fitness. $10 a month isn't too shabby. I miss the treadmill. Bah.

So Rich called me at lunch and said he saw 2 old people walking in the rain, and proceeded to laugh at me saying if they can do it, I can. So, I guess I am walking tonight in the rain. :ravn:

Your dogs will appreciate that. :wink:

#329 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Tramp will love it. Martin will be mad at home in his crate, howling. He got fixed last Monday, and he's not supposed to go for walks or jump around for 2 weeks. haha :cur:

#330 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:03 PM

OOH just got back from an hour long walk! :woot:

#331 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

We are having this for dinner tonight:

http://www.skinnytas...ood-shrimp.html

#332 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

That looks really good! I need to do up her coconut shrimp. I had some in FL last week but it was super greasy but SOOOO yummy.

#333 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

OOH COCONUT SHRIMP ARE SO GOOD! We were going to have those, but then Rich saw this other one and was like, let's try these!

Nom nom nom.

#334 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Ugh, I hate it. I painted my toes a dark dark purple...almost black, because I could still see it through an orangeish color I had, and a red color. Ratfarts. :(

I wanted to get a pedicure, but I refuse to stick a bruised toenail in the poor woman's face. :lol:

FYI for ya Georgi- last night I was cutting my nails and I realized my bruised toenail was just about ready to fall off. :eek: It's been since mid October and the bruise is about halfway up my nail. I trimmed it and tucked it back in place b/c I don't wanna deal with a missing toenail. :shocked:

Then I also noticed at the very bottom of my toenail there's a big ridge- I think there's a new toenail coming in. Gross huh?!??

#335 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

OH NO. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY TOENAIL EITHER! EWWWW AHHHHH! :cry:

I hope mine will at least wait until shoe weather in the fall. I've switched to sandals and am not going back to shoes until it's cold. :lol:

#336 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,026 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

[quote name='fire_rocket'] I trimmed it and tucked it back in place b/c I don't wanna deal with a missing toenail.
QUOTE]

:funny1: Not something you hear very often about a toenail. "tucked it back into place" :funny1:

#337 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

When I was little, I stubbed my toe on my Aunt's step, and it ended up becoming loose and was hanging by a thread.

We were swimming at the lake, and my Mom made me swim with a sock on. (Don't ask. She's a silly goose). I took the sock off and my brother ripped the rest of my toenail off. :lol: We then proceeded to paddle boat.

Random childhood memory of the day. :clapping:

#338 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:24 PM

[quote name='Karen'][quote name='fire_rocket'] I trimmed it and tucked it back in place b/c I don't wanna deal with a missing toenail.
QUOTE]

:funny1: Not something you hear very often about a toenail. "tucked it back into place" :funny1:[/QUOTE]

:lol: I tucked it and said a little prayer that it wouldn't fall off. :funny1:

#339 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:25 PM

Well, I weighed in this morning, and I'm only down .5 lb. At least it's still down. :ura1:

#340 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

PSA...I am not counting points on Memorial Day. :funny1:

We are going to have so much good food, no way am I counting! Gluten free mac & cheese, baked beans, gf pasta salad, potato salad, desserts, burgers, dogs, ribs, chicken wings. MMM! :drool:

Anybody else have fun plans this weekend?

#341 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

We're staying home this weekend, no Strangecreek for us. But its OK... lots to do around the house, probably plan a visit to my father-in-law, hopefully I'll get to go see my folks this weekend too, and I'm definitely carving out some time for me to go get a pedicure and just chill out in the yard & maybe throw some steaks on the grill. Been a bitch of a week--I need some down time and I'm gonna get it if it kills me!! :lol:

As far as WW goes-- I've totally sucked at it the past few weeks. But I'm turning things around slowly & hoping to see some results, however small, this Saturday. I joined a new gym (tonight will be visit #2) and I've started walking again (2 miles last night). Also getting my food & points under control & tracking again. Made lots of good choices this week and I actually feel better for it.... more energy, less lethargic so I'm happy right now. Just hoping I can keep it going this time. I've set a new weight goal for myself & I'm hoping to reach it some time over the summer. By Vibes would be great if I can pull it off. We'll see! I have 14 pounds to go to reach it (4 to get back to my current goal, and I'd love to lose another 10 after that).

Short term goal is to get back to my current goal weight so I don't have to pay every week because that's pissing me off. :plain:

#342 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

I didn't count at all this weekend. I knew that would happen and I'm OK with it. I didn't go off the deep end so the end result shouldn't be too bad. :wink:

Now I'm getting back into it and am going to be better than ever. My goal is to lose another 10 pounds by my brother's wedding on 8/6. It's totally doable!!

#343 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

Stayed the same again this past week. WTF???? :bang:

Back to the gym tonight to make the elliptical my bitch.

#344 gotroot801

gotroot801

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:11 PM

I paid no attention to points over the weekend and feel worse for it (although all that fried food was tasty).

Today is running day. Time to make the treadmill my bitch!

Edited by gotroot801, 01 June 2011 - 06:20 PM.

#345 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

I hit 15.4 today. :jamguy: It's taken me since early January so I'm psyched. Only 10 more to go!! :wink:

#346 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

:woot:

Yeah, I didn't count all weekend, and I didn't gain, so that works.

I really need to get motivated here. We walked last night, I didn't eat horrible yesterday. I need to count points today! I feel like I've fucked up the week though by just starting to count today. Hmph.

#347 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,331 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Today is running day. Time to make the treadmill my bitch!

Elliptical pwn3d. :pimp:

How was the treadmill?

#348 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Good job guys!!

#349 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:42 PM

:woot:

#350 gotroot801

gotroot801

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

How was the treadmill?

I fell asleep. :sad: Attacked it on Friday instead. :smile:

I started some rudimentary upper-body strength training today. It's a good thing my computer keyboard is below my shoulders, because it's going to take a lot to get me to raise my arms now...