Weight Watchers

• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#1 Jersey_Girl

Jersey_Girl
  • VibeTribe
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

Is it worth the $34 a month to go to the classes or would you reccomend just doing the on-line?

#2 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:49 PM

I've used the online version before and found it to be enough. I've never gone to a meeting, so I can't compare. It's $17.99 a month for online. You have the recipe builders, the points calculator, message boards. I find that to be enough. If you aren't the type to follow it, though, maybe going is better. More motivation I suppose.

They are switching over to Points Plus. Fruits and vegetables are going to be 0 points, so the old points of items are going to increase.

#3 Jersey_Girl

Jersey_Girl
  • VibeTribe
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:26 PM

so I started Saturday 1/1/2011 makes sense right?

The company has not updated the points value on it's marketed "smart food" which is super annoying!!! basically everything increased a point.

not bad...i find it hard to make the total amount of points allowed..

my "Extra" points will be my "week end points" =)

Hoping this works..

I have noticed I'm eating A LOT more fruits and veggies this week..(or 4 days)

#4 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:53 AM

I joined tonight......

My first meeting is tomorrow at 11:00 am. I am doing both the meetings and online. I need the guidance and motivation.

I know a few boaridies that have been going for some time and it really helps them.

#5 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,739 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

i know a couple people that swear by weight watchers!
good luck ladies :)

#6 Jersey_Girl

Jersey_Girl
  • VibeTribe
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Geminimoon- Good luck! Feel free to message me or we can use this thread to chat about WW. The online also have message boards too that I'm starting to use.

I weighed myself today -3.5 since saturday....soooo excited!!!

#7 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

great start Nicole!

I'm back on the healthy eating track myself although not WW this time around

#8 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

I lost 80+ pounds with Weight Watchers several years ago and have kept it off. Yes, it does work. :)

I'm a lifetime member now but still go to a meeting every week and also use eTools (the online verson). It keeps me focused & motivated so I don't slip up. Plus, I made several friends in the meeting (including my leader) so its good to still see them.

I found that I needed the meetings to keep me accountable, but I know a lot of people who have been successful using eTools only. Gotta figure out which works best for you. And if you do the Monthly Pass option, it brings the weekly fee down a lot and you get eTools for free.

#9 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

I've done both and been successful with both. This time around I'm thinking I need the actual support at a meeting, and I'm very lucky that they're offering it at work. Still is a tad expensive, but I always do better with any program that I'm paying for- it kind of keeps me accountable. :wink:

What's cool with going to the meetings is you get on-line access for free so you can track everything that way too. I'm looking forward to checking out the new program and finding out the new points values of my favorite foods. This new points system makes sense to eat all the fruits/veggies you want for "free" and the other foods have higher points values.

#10 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

I think i will need the meetings to keep me accountable.

My camera man is doing this with me to help keep me focused. It is going to be an adjustment but that is what we wanted.

The only problem is I can't eat fruit that much from the sugar content. Sugar makes me sick. But I want this... I want to drop my 30 lbs and keep it off for life.

Mel and Don are my inspirations. :clapping:

But yeah if I can hijack your thread I will keep you guys posted on everything....

#11 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

Gmoon--don't worry about the fruit. A certain number of servings of a combination of fruits & veggies are recommended each day as part of ther guidelines so you can balance it to your needs. One of my meeting friends is diabetic & she's found all kinds of way to make the program work for her while still being able to manage her sugar levels. Its part of the beauty of how flexible WW is--there's a way to make it work for just about anyone's needs and lifestyle.

#12 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:47 PM

I am finding fruits that have less sugar than others......
Plus over the years I have found that if i eat them just before they are fully ripe the sugar levels are manageable.

I want to loose the 30lbs and keep it off. I want to try and loose a good deal before the wedding..... I would like to look my hottest in my wedding dress, or when I am not in my wedding dress. :devil: :funny1:

#13 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

I lost 30 lbs. of prednisone weight on WW. I'm sure eating gluten free weight watchers helped, too. :)

I got down to my goal for the wedding, and well, I've been eating lots of crap lately, so I'm getting back on track. I'd like to lose about 20 more, and then I *might* be happy. :funny1:

Started tracking again on Monday, and from my weight on Sunday, am already down 6 lbs! :jam:

#14 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:19 PM

i noticed enough difference in a few days to get my pants on and them not be tight.

I am a little hungry but i guess that will go away in time

#15 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

I have to figure out what to do with my 49 weekly points!!! :eek:

Might have to splurge on something this weekend. :ura1:

#16 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:02 PM

I have to figure out what to do with my 49 weekly points!!! :eek:

Might have to splurge on something this weekend. :ura1:

I'm going to eat at a steak house with my camera man for his birthday.... I hope i don't blow all my points I have my cake tasting on Wednesday.

#17 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:48 PM

Gmoon do you do yoga at all?

besides dieting I found it totally changed the shape of my body. It lifted my butt, shrunk my gut, and scuplted my arms....with a few weeks

I also find when i'm practicing often I don't crave crappy food...

Be sure to drink enough water as well if you're hungry. Most hunger is really just dehydration.

Simple tip to help your body process food better no cold beverages 10 mins before or 30 after eating....cold slows down the digestion process, try room temp water or even better a hot tea :)

#18 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:38 AM

I work out with a trainer one day a week and try to go to yoga when I can.

I have my elliptical as well.

#19 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:41 AM

Gmoon: yes, the hunger pangs will go away as your body adjusts to the changes you're making in the way you're eating. I remember feeling like I was absolutely starving all the time when I first started, but after the first few weeks it did stop. And remember to drink your water & use your healthy oils every day. Its amazing the difference just those 2 things will make as far as keeping you from feeling hungry all the time.

Georgi: The 49 points aren't a must, they're just there in case you need a little extra. If you don't need them, don't use them! :)

I need to get back into my yoga practice. I keep saying that and I do practice sporadically but I need to get into a better rhythm & get more disciplined with it. I loved the way I felt when I practiced 2-3 times a week and lately, its been once or twice a month if I'm lucky. Same goes for pilates.... I really miss that! Talk about a low impact activity that can really reshape your body!

#20 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:48 AM

amazing I tell ya.

I had always lifted upper body...not religously but often...2 months into regular yoga practice and my arms were getting sculpted :)

#21 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

Oh I needed them. :funny1:

I'm the type of person who likes to splurge, so for now, it makes me feel like I can eat "regular", ya know? :)

#22 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:33 PM

Gmoon: yes, the hunger pangs will go away as your body adjusts to the changes you're making in the way you're eating. I remember feeling like I was absolutely starving all the time when I first started, but after the first few weeks it did stop. And remember to drink your water & use your healthy oils every day. Its amazing the difference just those 2 things will make as far as keeping you from feeling hungry all the time.

I need to get back into my yoga practice. I keep saying that and I do practice sporadically but I need to get into a better rhythm & get more disciplined with it. I loved the way I felt when I practiced 2-3 times a week and lately, its been once or twice a month if I'm lucky. Same goes for pilates.... I really miss that! Talk about a low impact activity that can really reshape your body!

What are the healthy oils? My introductory meeting didn't do a good job telling me these things or helping me. I am trying to find these out on the site but its kinda confusing.

I like doing the yoga but on days like today that its a high of 34 i don't want to walk the 10 blocks to the studio. :undecided: I'll do the elliptical again today. I am trying to repair my cardio.... slowing increasing time and intensity.

I wasn't that hungry last night. Found a yummy burrito from Trader Joe's that was only 5 points. Filled me up and kept me that way all night! :dance:

I am trying to drink lots of water.... I like water better than most drinks. I seldom have soda when i go out to dinner. Mainly tea or water.

#23 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

I started WW (without meetings) in Aug.
I am down 2 sizes so far!!! I can fit into the next size down BUT I muffin top the pants :funny1:
I have lost at least 1 lb each week.... slow and steady and I do not feel like I am on a diet!
I went off program & ate whatever I wanted over the holidays.:dance:(Christmas/Thanksgiving) But did not gain any weight and still lost 1.5lbs!
I do call my sister each week and tell her how much I have lost. I use my Wii to weigh in. My sister is my only accountablity! Maybe I will start posting here!

#24 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:35 PM

I never went to meetings either, i had no accountability besides writing down my weight each week (which I have started to do again).

I found I got too obsessed with points at a certain point. I made sure to keep my daytime points to 15, then ate a dinner...I didn't try and point everything out. It was usually healthy and prepared by me. But when I went out, I got a decent meal and didn't try and guess how bad it really was for me. It worked, I lost 1-2 lbs a week for a little under a year.

#25 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

What are the healthy oils? My introductory meeting didn't do a good job telling me these things or helping me. I am trying to find these out on the site but its kinda confusing.

You should have gotten a "Getting Started" booklet at your meeting. If not, ask for one when you go again, its full of info that will really be helpful. Look at the section about "Good Health Guidelines", it covers healthy oils. Olive, canola, safflower, sunflower & flaxseed are the ones to use. This stuff is also on eTools.

#26 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

#27 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

When is everybody's weigh in day? Mine is tomorrow. :ura1:

#28 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Mine will be on Wednesdays. I officially "start" this week, but I'm already changing things up a bit. My program runs for 17 weeks so I should be able to lose 15 pounds if I really focus on it. Then I'd be all set for summer!

Hubby wants to also lose weight so we're going to do our own biggest loser thing. :wink: I hope to kick his ass.

#29 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

When is everybody's weigh in day? Mine is tomorrow. :ura1:

I weigh in Saturday mornings. I like it because my meeting is at 9:30 so it gets me out of bed at a reasonable hour so I'm not tempted to sleep the day away. Plus I can get to the supermarket with all the good stuff from the meeting still rolling around in my brain so I'm not tempted to stop at the Entemann's display. :lol:

#30 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

I weighed in on a Thursday but I think I am going to change it to a weekend day. With work and school it might become hard to keep a weekday.

#31 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,844 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

This is a great thread!

Mel - 80 lbs? WOW
Erin - 1-2 lbs a week for a little under a year? WOW

You all inspire me.

Good luck to everyone in getting healthier in 2011!

#32 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

Thanks Karen! :)

Ive been at it for so long, its really become a part of my life. Initially lost the weight before my wedding & kept most of it off. I gained back about 25 & blamed it on being a newlywed but considering I've been married for 7 years now, that excuse was wearing a little thin. :lol:

Found a new meeting to go to and got myself back on track about 2 years ago, made it back to my goal last November and have kept it off since. I've considered trying to get a job with WW... I think it would be a good fit for me and a little extra money in my pocket would be nice. We'll see. Life's already crazy enough so I don't know about taking on a second job right now.

But anyway....

Just wanted to say that if anyone joins WW and has any questions or anything, I'd be happy to try to help, so feel free to ask. I'm not a leader or anything, just a longtime member who's been though it all, ups, downs and in-betweens so I know what you're going through and how tough it can be at times. :heart:

#33 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

I enjoyed my 0 point banana for breakfast this morning. :)

#34 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

Reminds me I have a clementine for this afternoon. :grin:

#35 Jersey_Girl

Jersey_Girl
  • VibeTribe
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

I had a BAD BAD BAD week end.

Friday was a night out with coworkers...I didn't use any of my 49 points...and I had like 20 points to spare with my daily alotment...I think I stayed with in budget.

Saturday was Nana's b'day, so with having a bit of a hangover I didn't eat during the day which is bad, and I had a bad HORRIBLE dinner. I thought I was doing well, I ordered a garden salad (i did not like) so I switched and had my boyfriends ceasar salad..I only had 1 piece of bread at the table and ordered chicken francese but didn't get the pasta had veggies instead. However I picked off of everyone's dinner had like 5 glasses of wine...not to mention an apple cobbler and tablespoonfulls of cannoli filling...and after I had 2 cookies and started drinking baileys.

But it didn't stop there...Sunday I had the left over chicken francese and a PEPSI!!!

Starting over again today...

Hoping I don't EVER repeat a week end like that on the program...

Good luck everyone!

#36 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:07 AM

Nicole don't beat yourself up...everyone has weekends like that.

A trick to help off set them is to work out and not use the points so you 'bonus points' double or triple. You are more that welcome to join me for any yoga class, if you join my gym I'd love to go there with ya too :) If not it's 15 bucks a class or 100 for 10 classes and you can take fun step classes ( I love them) kick boxing, body sculpting...I usually take them just to learn new lifting routines for myself.

#37 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

SSD what do you think of the new program? I had my sister get me the new booklets when she was here. It comes with a new calculator.

I do like that I now have fruit salad as a snack.
I cut up oranges,grapefruit and apples and snack on it when I need something sweet. That and sugar free jello with non fat whipped cream.
I find that writing the point value on the packages of food I buy helpful so I am not so quick to eat something higher in point value. I also use snack baggies to preportion out snacks! I will not buy those stupid 100 calorie packs of stuff .... they costs so much more!
I find I now spend more in the grocery store BUT spend much less buying crap when I am out!

I have found that weight watchers has become a learning what to buy..... a switch out of my favorite foods to a better choice.
Anyone have some great foods that are low points they want to share?

#38 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

I'm still getting used to the new program. I'll admit I was really confused at first when I was making the transition. I did points the "old way' for such a long time that this really seems foreign to me! But little by little I'm adjusting. The biggest thing for me is that I feel almost like I have too many points (I know, sounds crazy, right?)

But after a few chats with my leader and a few more weeks of being on the new program, its starting to all fall into place for me and I can really see the benefits. Biggest one for me is that I'm not as hungry all the time like I had been on the old program. I love that fruit servings are now zero since fruit has always been a staple of mine for snacks.

I'm trying to use more of the power foods and filling foods to take a step away from the crap I fall victim to. Like the 100 Calorie packs someone mentioned... yeah, they taste good for the 5 seconds that it takes to eat, but I always find myself still hungry and reaching for another (and another). A good substitute for those that I've found are Luna bars. They're a little higher in points (5, I think?) but much more satisfying and I don't have the urge for a second one.

Other favorite snacks of mine are fruit, popcorn, hummus with either veggies or whole wheat pita, Laughing Cow light cheese wedges with Wasa crisps, and fruit sorbet (though maybe not in the winter :funny1: ).

#39 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

SunshineDrummer... I would go to your meetings!

I am adjusting to the points in general. It makes me aware of what i am putting in me so I am trying not to eat like I use to.

I am finding that I need to plan my meals out in advance. trying to cook more.

I was walking around trader joe's the other night calculating foods. :funny1: There shredded beef burritos were only 5 points! :dance:

I bought a set for the freezer on nights I don't feel like cooking.

But the fruits and vegetables being 0 points is making me put more of them in rather than processed foods. :huh:

Sometimes its just yummy to have a granola bar :ura1:

But I want to drop these 30 lbs and keep it off for life.... so that means better eating and more activity. When I dated a musician I danced all the time, not any more :sad: I miss the free dancing... :wink:

I found that for breakfast I have 2 or 3 different things and rotate them for variety. That seems to be helping me a lot.

#40 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:26 PM

SunshineDrummer... I would go to your meetings!

Awww... thanks! :blush:

But I want to drop these 30 lbs and keep it off for life.... so that means better eating and more activity. When I dated a musician I danced all the time, not any more :sad: I miss the free dancing... :wink:

Yeah... because there's nowhere to go out to see music & dance in Manhattan.....:funny1:

And rotating your food is a good idea. Our leader taught us his "48 hour rule" so you're not eating the same thing everyday. Like if you have oatmeal for breakfast today, maybe have fruit and yogurt or eggs or something tomorrow. Its good because you don't get bored and your body doesn't get accustomed to getting the same thing all the time.

#41 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

It's not that there is no music silly girl, I had a free ticket in and didn't have to worry about getting to and from. :wink: :lol:

#42 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

one thing I warn all WW folk about is falling for all the 'diet' foods out there that are low points.

Read the ingerdiets of fat free things...If I don't what they are, I won't eat it...but that's just me

#43 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

Maybe because I didn't do WW with the old points system for that long...maybe 8 months...that I am not having a hard time with the new points plus. I think it also helps that I have to be more conscious of what I eat because of celiac. Most gluten free items are higher in calories, etc., therefore higher in points. Most days I just have turkey or ham rollups or on top of salad because the bread is too many points. (A Trader Joe's gluten free english muffin used to be 6! Not sure what it is now with the points plus...maybe 7?)

I weighed in today...

Drum roll...

7 lbs down! I'm guessing it has to be a majority of water weight, but I have been VERY good with tracking and making healthy choices, and we've walked Tramp a couple times, AND we have been chasing a puppy around.

Either way, it makes me feel good. :)

Slow and steady!

#44 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

Congrats Georgi! That's awesome!!! :clapping: :dance: :jamguy:

#45 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

Thanks!!! :) I'm proud that I stuck to it. I tend to fall off wagons easily. :lol:

Next week I will be down like, 1/4 of a lb. :lol:

#46 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

one thing I warn all WW folk about is falling for all the 'diet' foods out there that are low points.

Read the ingerdiets of fat free things...If I don't what they are, I won't eat it...but that's just me

For me it depends on what it is. Like I have no problem using reduced fat cheese or light mayo or reduced fat peanut butter, or keeping a stash of WW frozen meals in the house (they're great for bringing to work for lunch or for dinner in a pinch if I have no time to cook). But there are other things I don't even bother with... like the 100 calorie packs or some of the other fat-free, reduced fat or "light" products on the market. Yeah, they're low in points but they're not filling, so why bother.

I do buy some of the WW products that are sold at meeetings. Love the vanilla almond oatmeal and some of the low point bars are great when you get a craving for sweets.

#47 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

When I could eat those 100 calorie packs, I was tempted to eat like, 4 of them, because they NEVER did it for me.

#48 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

I have been going to trader joe's and buying the fruit that is cut and cleaned and stocking the house with them. It makes it easier to grab that so I don't grab something that is a bad choice.

I was looking at some frozen foods today calculating the number and some are really high in points.

Are the Smart ones the only decent points? I always liked the lean cuisine taste better. Any feed back would be great. Sometimes I just don't feel like cooking or have no time.

I am also looking for some good salad dressings..... I like Newman's Own and Drew's they are not bad on the points. Any suggestions would be awesome.

#49 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:08 PM

I used to live off lean cusines for lunch...they no longer make the type i loved...penne with tomato basil. Not very nutirous in retropsect but only 5 points.

I love helman's light. The ingredients make sense. Most 'light' things can be natural, just some fat/oil removed. Fat free, sugar free is what scares the hell outta me...a list of random chemicals

#50 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

Are the Smart ones the only decent points? I always liked the lean cuisine taste better. Any feed back would be great. Sometimes I just don't feel like cooking or have no time.

I keep Smart Ones and Lean Cusines on hand, they're both fine on points. (For me its which one is on sale that week :lol: ) Also check out the Healthy Choice meals--some are very points friendly. Trader Joe's does have some good frozen stuff. They have a spinach pie that's really good and pretty low on points. One pie makes 4 decent size servings. Add a salad or a vegetable dish on thre side and its a filling meal.

I am also looking for some good salad dressings..... I like Newman's Own and Drew's they are not bad on the points. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Trader Joe's champagne pear viniagrette with gorgonzola cheese. YUM!!

I use that or I make my own ranch dressing with skim milk & light mayo. No difference in taste and way less points than regular ranch. Or I just use olive oil & vinegar.