• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 smashhhhley

smashhhhley
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I am selling my RV pass for the best offer. I would like to get most of my money back but if you cant afford it I'm sure we can work something out. I sadly ran into car trouble yesterday and won't be able to tow my camper anymore. It is an email ticket so transfer will be nice and easy. I also have paypal to transfer the money. My number is 6037936959. Send me a text if your interested. I really don't want it to go to waste. :)

#2 ashleyoverdrive

ashleyoverdrive
  • VibeTribe
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Please call the hotline at 203.908.3030 - there is a waiting list for RV passes and they can take care of your sale!

#3 smashhhhley

smashhhhley
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

I called the hotline and they said they can't refund it for me anymore. They suggested coming on here to sell it? Is that not right? Can I still give it back and they can give it to someone? It is just going to go to waste and I don't want that to happen. Somebody should be able to use it.

#4 ashleyoverdrive

ashleyoverdrive
  • VibeTribe
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

I take it back - apparently, the waiting list is no longer what I should be telling you about haha I just found this out yesterday. Apologies :)

SOMEONE BUY HER RV PASS!

#5 SunSyl

SunSyl
  • VibeTribe
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

my friend lisa shlould be calling you shortly..
thx

#6 ashleyoverdrive

ashleyoverdrive
  • VibeTribe
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

:clapping:

#7 SunSyl

SunSyl
  • VibeTribe
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

thanks for your help. made my friends really happy and thus im happu too. thanks a million!