(((Dani)))
Dec 27 2008 08:55 PM
Photo

lost-in-boston → Babsie's here!

[COLOR="Teal"]hi love!!! Sooooo glad to see you back around :) *hugs*[/COLOR]
Dec 27 2008 01:33 AM
Photo

Me and Mr. T → JamOnIt247

That's a really long message to leave yourself on your own page! (see below) Are you going to hear from yourself soon?? :funny1:
Dec 26 2008 07:58 PM
Photo

gMONEY → Mr_Pat

you Pat thanks for the call yesterday!! hope you had a great christmas.Sorry I didn't get your mesage till late I was Out of my mind:wink:
Dec 26 2008 06:59 PM
Photo

JamOnIt247

My sugar plum sweetness!!! YES I will call but everyone has told me how busy you are but YES I will give you a call soon. There's a lot that I must fill you in on doll face!!! SO SO MUCH!!! As far as the board goes.. Im fucking lost myself! :lol: Participated Discussions Im unsure of at this time. Private messages I just go to the upper right hand corner of the page.. where it will say "Welcome Babsie's here" lol and click on the blue colored link for Notifications.. that will bring you to a page where you will have quite the selection for anything you want to do with private messaging or your profile.. the list will be on the left hand side. Although I find it hard to believe you cant figure it out since you've already gotten your adorable picture up on the board!! Silly goose you are! ;) I hope you and the family are having Happy Holidays my dear and wish you a very happy new year as well!! expect to hear from me soon darlin! Lots of lovins!! :)
Dec 26 2008 06:33 PM
Photo

JamOnIt247 → Babsie's here!

nice one pat! :lol:
Dec 26 2008 06:28 PM
Photo

JamOnIt247 → Babsie's here!

omg I fucking miss you so much woman!! Im so happy to see you around more.. although its not really spring yet!!! lol Love you womanhead!! ;)
Dec 26 2008 06:28 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → lost-in-boston

Hey you! Ha Ha!! My print is your color here. That's awesome. How the hell are you????? What's new??? Hope your holidays are rocking!!!
Dec 26 2008 05:01 PM
Photo

Me and Mr. T → Babsie's here!

Hey Babsie! Hope things are good and you had a good Christmas as well! Glad you made it over to the new board!
Dec 26 2008 04:55 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → JamOnIt247

Sweetest friend ever!! How are you??? Please call me at some point so we can CATCH UP!! Ok??? Hey, do you know how to send private messages? Also, do you know how to view participated discussions? I'm so lost!!! LOL!!!!
Dec 26 2008 04:47 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → Me and Mr. T

MM&T you crazy guy!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!!
Dec 26 2008 04:45 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → heynow

Kevin!!! Hope you and that brood of yours had a great Christmas!!!
Dec 26 2008 04:44 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → Luna

Hey you!! How's everything going? Hope you had the best Christmas ever!!!!
Dec 26 2008 04:43 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → joecool

Hey Joe!! I made it to the new boards!!!! Hope you are having a great holiday season. Can't wait to hang with you again!!!
Dec 26 2008 04:40 PM
Photo

Babsie's here! → musicmomma

Hey Momma. I made it on. Lots of love to ya!!!! How did celebrating Hanakah go??
Dec 26 2008 04:36 PM