Community Status Updates

Photo

Rayzeeday → nancykind

Yeah they make us laugh! Like last nite when I came from an open mic. Amy forgot and locked Desmond down in the cellar. So as I'm checking my e-mail I hear a loud crash in the mudroom where Desmond knocked a container of nails off the shelf to go tumbling down the cellar stairs to let me know mom locked him out. I'm laughing at the thought of picking them up. Later Ray
Jun 30 2011 12:05 PM
Photo

nancykind → Rayzeeday

couldn't say for sure but nobody is far from anybody, really. we will be filling in rows as best we can. can't wait!!!! :-D
Jun 08 2011 11:21 AM
Photo

Rayzeeday → nancykind

So Nancy question? Will we camping in the same row as Cassidy again this year? I'll be solo this year as Amy has a job promotion and cannot take the time this year. Stonekid and I will caravan as usual and one or two others. How are your cats doing? Ours are great, so far Desmond (just over a year) goes out but is a house hoverer. Which is a relief seeing the woods are full of foxes this year. One came right up to the deck for him across the ice, but dad got out there and scooped him up seeing he screamed his head off while tiger ran scurmish below the deck so the fox could not find the stairs. Take care Ray
Jun 07 2011 04:21 AM
Photo

nancykind → Rayzeeday

got home on monday afternoon actually. i'm so glad you had a good time and that all worked out for your group. it was great to me you and Amy and i'll assume we'll see you there next year as well! :wink: much love to you both! :heart:
Aug 06 2010 12:13 PM
Photo

Rayzeeday → nancykind

It was great to finally meet you. a certain genuine warmth not felt often enough. Not to mention the great camp site, flush bathrooms are a woman's best friend. Us guys kinda like them in the morning too. Amy had not been to the vibes for three years and was blown away by boardie camping. You arre probably still working on site so take care my good friend
Aug 06 2010 12:24 AM
Photo

Rayzeeday → Mr_Pat

Thanks a bunch for assist. Its been driving me bonkers for months now. Just chillin latenight to some recent Moe. Take care to have a kind day! Ray
Jun 13 2010 04:52 AM
Photo

Rayzeeday → Mr_Pat

Hey now! If you could get the pic of me playing congas under the tent on my "US" album for my avatar that would be perfect. Thank you, seven weeks!!!!! Rayzeeday
Jun 10 2010 12:38 AM
Photo

Rayzeeday → hoagie

Those other movies are Waiting for Guffman, A Mighty Wind, and a third which we have not seen yet For Your Consideration. Enjoy Ray
Feb 18 2010 06:05 PM
Photo

Rayzeeday → cassady

Call me you old wingnut 207-825-3103
Jan 16 2010 07:43 PM
Photo

Rayzeeday → cassady

How the hell are you doing? We are going to the vibes after a two years absense. Check me out on facebook [email]rayzeeday@yahoo.com[/email]. Yeah having a house ain't like renting thers a new expense every day but the privacy and piece of mind is key. Take care bud and write soon! Ray
Jan 11 2010 10:53 AM