Jump to content



Community Status Updates


Photo

Terry Bo Berry → sillyolbear

Hi Dave- He e-mailed me that he was going to try and trade it at Utica but if it was still available he'd call on Sunday. I'm not holding my breath. You know, if by mid week, neither of us have a ticket, I'll by them on ticketmaster. I'll touch base with you Monday or Tuesday -terry
Feb 19 2010 05:12 PM