Community Status Updates

Photo

Tabbooma

I know, I cannot believe I missed you guys...
Aug 04 2010 11:08 PM
Photo

DontShootTheMessenger → Tabbooma

[quote=Java Time;811057]...and folks paid their repects to the young man who died...and if there was anything else other than paying respects...you may have read them out of context...[/quote] If only that were the case. Here's a few gems that were from the first few days after Vibes last year . . . [quote=HABIT]I pee'd on a dead guy at vibes can I catch GDF from that?[/quote] [quote=billysunday]what if you were with someone and they "accidentaly died" at the vibes,,, not your fault, but you were somehow liable and you were all fucked up? solution suggestions: 1. possibly crowd surf them 2. just prop them up weekend at bernie's style, cigarette, beer, funny hat and of course dark sunglasses.[/quote] Anyway, they just banned my account (Grace Period), so I guess my advice isn't wanted here. Good luck with the festival. :rose:
Jul 18 2010 04:16 AM
Photo

TheShroomster → Tabbooma

do u know if any mods are on? the system wont let me post
Jul 17 2010 09:29 PM
Photo

tiedyesky → Tabbooma

:)
Jul 16 2010 01:26 AM
Photo

Tabbooma

Yes, I was thinking of a small one but I could not tell a person of the 70 that come, they cant go this year... Love em all... Thanks for the offer tho, really apprecite it :)
Jun 13 2010 11:42 PM
Photo

sillyolbear → Tabbooma

if you are interested in doing a clam bake (small size) i=d be down getting supply's and stuff and things to cook in
Jun 13 2010 08:41 PM
Photo

balzy420 → Tabbooma

If you do, please email me at [email]totaldomination.colin@gmail.com[/email] Thanks again
Jun 01 2010 02:02 PM
Photo

Jay → Tabbooma

Hey Tabooma whats shakin? Hope the summer treated you well and the winter offers many good opportunities as well.
Dec 23 2009 02:42 AM
Photo

Amber Morgaine → Tabbooma

Howdy friend! Hope you're doing alright these days. Have a happy Halloween!
Oct 30 2009 02:23 AM
Photo

Tabbooma

Fuck...just got home...do me a favor and PM me your number..Want to see you two off...
Oct 24 2009 02:47 AM
Photo

Burning Heart → Tabbooma

Foster's tonight at 9! Be there! We take off next Sunday....
Oct 23 2009 02:46 PM
Photo

PKitty08 → Tabbooma

Hey Sunshine Hope your toe is feeling better Hi to Sue...
Oct 09 2009 01:09 PM
Photo

Tabbooma

Hey back to you.. It was great seeing you too, I'll let you know which weekend :dance:
Sep 13 2009 10:49 PM
Photo

tiedyesky → Tabbooma

Hey Mister :) Was nice to see you again at Vibes, and thanks for the most wonderful grubs and hospitality!
Jul 28 2009 03:56 AM